The Confession

Alexa's P.O.V) I Was walking with the boys right beside Connor when I smash into a body.

"Hey! watch where you are going! can't ya see I'm walking here!?" I yell at the person.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry. here Letme help you up" she says putting her hand out. I grab ahold of her hand and pull myself up. I look at her. Blonde Hair ,Blue eyes, And a pretty flawless face. To be toatally honest, i was jelous.

"Uh...I guess I should introduce myself. Hi, My names Millie." she says.

"Uh, Hi. I'm Alexa and this is my brother and his friends.
My brother is Connor, and this friends are Jc, Kian, Trevor, Sam, And Ricky. " I say pointing to each of the boys.

"Hi! you guys are Our 2nd Life right? " she asks.

"Yeah! you a fan?" Connor being his stupid self asks .

"Uh, Kinda. I watch the videos but I don't fangirl over you on a daily basis or anything." she says. she writes down something on a piece of paper and gives other to me.

"Text me! I gotta go back to my mom. see ya later! " she yells running off.

"Huh, she was cool." Jc said.

"Oh shut it cloud boy." I say looking his way. I see kian staring at me but I just shake it off.

Kian's P.O.V) ⬅⬅⬅ WHAT!?)
I kept looking at Alexa when she wasn't looking. I couldn't help it. she was beautiful. I've had the biggest crush on her ever since she moved in. I used to watch her go to school every morning. what? don't judge me.
anyways, I really like her but I don't know how to tell her. now that I know she's Connors sister It's gonna be harder. FUCK. Well....wish me luck.
****************************
Oooooo, Got a little #Sian Action going on! And welcome to the story Millie! Hai Best frand! anyways, hope ya enjoyed!