Notes.

[✘WARNING✘ this might trigger some people. I'n warning you]

Alexa's P.O.V) I walk into my room slamming my door. I slide down the door and put my head in-between my legs, crying.

Everything is going wrong. My life is falling down piece but piece. Maybe I shouldn't be here anymore... Yeah. It'll make everyone happy... I get up wiping my tears  walking over to my desk. I grab 2 peices of paper. One for Connor and  one for kian. I start writing his first.

Kian, my prince. I'm sorry i'm doing this but it'll make everyone happy. Just remember that I love you. And I won't Stop. Move on and live a happy life. For me. Please. I will miss you so much. ill be watching over you. Bye my prince. I love you.

Love, yours truly, Alexa

I look over the page. Tears all over it. I set it down on my desk. Then, I start to write Connors.

Connor, my big brother. You were always there for me. You were the best brother I could ever Ask for. And, don't think I did this because of you. It isn't. I had alot going on and I didn't tell you. And I'm so sorry for that. Stay strong con. I'll be watching over you. I love you so much Connor. Goodbye.

Love, your Little sister, Alexa

As I look over that note, it looks the same. Tears all over it. I set it beside Kian's.  I let out a shaky breath, and walk into my bathroom. I find a razor and smash it until I get a blade. I set it down Looking at it before Turing on the water, filling the bathtub up. I Stop the water and grab the blade stripping my clothes Off and getting in. I let out another shaky breath, pressing the blade to my arm, pushing down and sliding it across. I watch as the blood runs down my arm. I slide the blade across again, this time, going deeper. It hurt like hell, but felt amazing at the same time. I slide it across 4 more times. The water is tinted red, blood gushing out of my arm. I start to feel light headed. This is it. This is the last of Alexa Franta. I close my eyes, as flashbacks play in my mind. Me and connor playing sonic, when me and kian first met. When me and kian first kissed. Connor throwing me into the pool cause I replaced his hair gel with toothpaste. I smile at the memories. I feel myself slipping into the darkness.

"Goodbye Connor and kian. I love you." Is the last thing I say before I slip into complete darkness. Goodbye.

✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘

Oh my God i'm so sorry. Only one more chapter until this book is finished. I cried while writing this tbh. I might make a sequel. I dunno. But I hope y'all like this chapter. Love y'all ♡