The chapter For Awkward_Dino_

Alexa's P.O.V) Fuck, the police is looking for me. mabey I can stay with kian? huh, I don't like him but it works. I pull out my phone and ring kian.

Kian- Hello? the fuck you want at 4 Am?

Me- Oh shut up loser. I need to crash at your place for a bit. Kay?

Kian- What!? no! I'm not letting you stay at my house!

Me- What? say that again?

Kian- uh.... sure you can stay at my place.

Me-Good.

Kian- Bye.

I hang up and run to his house. I start knocking on his door. I see the door open. but It's not kian, It's sam.

"Where the FUCK is kian loser?" I say.

"Why? got a thing for him? and how do you know our names?" he says blocking the door.

"For one No I hate him, and two being his neighbor for 3 years, you learn things asshole so, where's kian? " I say pushing him down and walking into the house.

"Kian! I'm here! there do I sleep!?" I yell walking into the kitchen.

"The couch!" he yells back.

"Thanks!" I yell going into the living room and laying down on the couch.

"So, why are you here?" Sam says walking up to me getting to closet to my face.

"Okay, for one back up before you don't have a face, and two none of ya business."  I say pushing him away.

"Okay then..." he says and walks away. I hear a knock on the door. I hear loans foot steps but I answer it.

"Hello?" I say opening the door. it was a Dude. about my age.

"Hi,I'm Trevor. is kian here? " he says.

"Yeah, he is. KIAN! "I yell the last part.

"THE FUCK YOU WANT IT'S 5:00AM!" he yells back.

"TREVOR'S HERE!" I yell back again.

"OH! LET HIM IN I'LL BE DOWN IN A MINUTE! " HE yells. I step A-side and LET him in.

"So, whats your name? I've never seen you before..." he says sitting down on the couch.

"Oh, I'm Alexa.  kian's next door neighbor for 3 years. although I just met him yesterday. " I say sitting down besides him.

"Hey...Haven't I seen you before? are you Trevor Moran?" I ask tiring to him with shock.

"Yeah, I am why?" he says

"Oh my GOD! I have had echo,dark side,and Someone on repeat ever since they came out! you have an amazing voice!" I fangirl for a moment.

"Ah, Okay Well thanks for the complement." he says. kian comes down the stairs with his blue and blonde hair sticking up everywhere.  I bite my lip trying time hold back a laugh. I can see Trevor is to.

"Hey trev, Hey Alexa. " he says sitting down by Trevor.

"Hey kian. so,are you ready to go to the meet up?" Trevor says.

"OH SHIT! that's today!?" he yells.

"Yeah dipshit. hurry up!" Trevor says.

"What the hell Am I gonna do dipshit? " I say looking at him.

"Just come with us. meet the rest of the boys." Trevor says

"Whatever. Lets get this the fuck over with." I say grabbing both of there hands and pushing them out the door me following them.

****************************

Dedicated To Awkward_Dino_ cause she wanted me tl update. YOU ARE WELCOME! HAI DINO FRAND!  Haha, sorry if the shitty writing I'm in my parents bedroom with there friends help.