Best Day Ever.

*2 WEEKS LATER*

Alexa's P.O.V)

"LEXI WAKE UP!" Someone screams. I open my eyes to see kian standing over me.

"OH MY GOD GET OUT OF MY ROOM YOU IDIOT!" I yell as I get up and push him out the door. I slam the door in his face and go to my closet to pick out my clothes. I choose a white t-shirt that says "I Am Batman" with a batman face at the end. I also pick dinem shorts with studs on the pockets. My phone rings.

"Ugh. Who could be calling?" I say and I pick up my phone. I see that it's Connor calling me.

(A-Alexa C- Connor)

A-Yes?

C- some of mine and the boys friends are coming over. Get ready and be down in 30. Okay?

A- Yes, master.

C- Don't sass me.

A- yeah, whatever. I'll be down in 10.

I set down my phone and put on my clothes. I fix my hair and put on a batman SnapBack, I also put on mascara and eyeliner. I opens door and run down the stairs. I see no one.

"GUYS!?" I yell. No response. Huh. I got into the kitchen and grab a water bottle and a banana. I walk Into the living room and sit down. I turn on the TV and see that a new under the dome is coming on. I make an inhuman noise and turn it.

*20 MINUTES LATER*

The show was over so I got up and went to the kitchen to throw my stuff away. I hear the front door open and then screaming.

"WERE HOME MOTHAFUCKAS!" Someone yells. It's kian. Great.

"SHUT UP YOU DUMB SHIT!" I yell back. I walk out of the kitchen to see 5 people with the boys.

"Uh... Connor. Would you like to tell me who these people are?" I say with a glare.

"Oh! These are my friends Andrew, jack, jenn, Andrea, and Rebecca." (I'm sorry I don't know how to spell her name XD) He says pointing to each one.

"Uh huh. Well. In going to my room. Peace losers!" I say and run up the stairs. I go into my room and sit on my bed, pulling out my phone. I go on twitter. And I pull up the new tweet.

@LexiFranta: People are in the house. And I'm in my room. #FoeverAlone. @ConnorFranta @kianlawley

And I push tweet. Within minutes I'm getting multiple replys. I decide to look through them.

@KianIsMyBby: I feel ya girl!

@ConnorsKitten: You deserve to be alone.

@RickyTheDillon: We can be alone together.

I favorite some of the nice ones and block the hater. I decide to take a nap cause you know, why not?

*2 HOURS LATER*

I get awoken by screaming from downstairs. I get up and march down the stairs.

"I WAS TAKING A NAP CAN YOU SHUT UP PLEASE!?" I yell. Everyone stops and looks at me.

"Sorry Lexi. And why aren't you down here?" Connor says.

"I wanna be alone. Okay? Is that so hard for you to understand!?" I yell running back up the stairs. I got into my room and lay down on my bed screaming into the pillow.

Kian's P.O.V)

I wonder what's wrong with Lexi..... I decide I'm gonna go up there and check on her.

"Hey Guys, in gonna go check on Lexi. Be back." I say and run up the stairs. I get to her door and knock.

"GO AWAY!" She screams through the door.

"Lexi, I just wanna talk. Please?" I say through the door. I hear a sigh and then the door opens. She walks back over to her bed and sits on it. I walk over to get bed and join her.

"Lexi, what's wrong?" I ask Turning my attention to her.

"It's just.... Connor hasn't been talking to me lately and I'm scared he's forgetting about me. He's only talked to me once out of two weeks. And it's scaring me. I already lost him once. I don't wanna lose him again." She says tears flowing out of her eyes. I pull her into my chest.

"I promise you, Connor isn't forgetting about you. He's just really busy. I swear. Connor doesn't forget about anyone. He loves you. Like I do..." I whisper the last part. She pulls out of the embrace.

"What? You.... You love me? Kian...." She says with surprise.

Oh no... She's gonna reject me.

"Yeah. I do. I have ever since you moved in. I know you don't feel the same way. But I do love you. With all my heart." I say playing with my fingers. She grabs my hands.

"Kian. I'm not gonna say anything, but I am gonna do this." She says leaning in. I don't have time to think of what's happening until her soft lips are on mine. It takes me a few seconds but I start kissing back. She pulls away and our foreheads rest in each other's.

"I love you Kian Lawley, and I always have." She says looking into my eyes.

"Well, the. Would you Alexa Mae Franta be my girlfriend?" I ask liking into her eyes.

"It would be a honor." She says before putting her lips on mine. This is, the best day ever.

******************************

Oooooo! Hi! I'm BACKKK! Sorry it took so long. Things were going on in my life. But! I'm back! So, I hope you like this chapter. I planned this chapter like, FOREVER AGO. And can we just take a minute to realize I HAVE 1K READS!? Oh my is thank you all so much! I was happy at 20 reads now it's at 1K reads! That's amazing! Oh my god I can't get over it. Thank you guys again. You all mean so much. And for those who ship #Aian (or used to be #Sian) you are welcome ;) anyways, I hope you enjoyed the story! Lots of love, -The Penguin Queen-