Telling Connor

Alexa's P.O.V) it was the next morning and I was laying in bed when it popped in my head.

"WE GOTTA TELL HIM!" I hear myself yell..... whoops?

My Door swings open and there stands a sweaty kian. I motion him to come in and Shut the door. He does that and sits on my bed.

"What did you yell about princess? " he says grabbing my hand.

"We gotta tell connor. He's gotta know. Hes my brother. You know that right?" I say Looking into his eyes.

"Yeah... I know." He says squeezing my hand.

He gets up walking towards the door, reaching his hand out for mine. I stand up grabbing his hand and walking out the door. We walk over too Connors room knocking. Kian was picking at his fingernails.

"Kian, babe You are fine." I Say calmly. But in reality I'M a mess.

Connor's P.O.V) I was on My bed editing when there was a Knock on my Door.

"Come in!" I yell not taking my eyes Off the computer on my lap. My door opens and kian and Lexi come in.

"Listen.... Connor, uhm... I don't know how to say this..." kian speaks. Then Lexi speaks.

"Connor, we're dating." Lexi says. I get Off my bed walking over to them.

"No. No Lexi. No. I won't let my best friend date my Little sister!" I yell.

"I'm 18 not 12 Connor! I can make my own decisions!" She yells right back.

"NO! I don't want You dating kian. And that is final. Kian, get out of my House. Now. I do not want You seeing my sister again." I say and point to the door. The nods and walks out.

"YOU CAN'T TAKE THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES ME HAPPY AWAY FROM ME! HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF I TOOK THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE AWAY? NOT TOO GOOD HUH? YOU ARE RUINING MY LIFE!" She yells.

"YOU ALREADY ARE TAKING THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AWAY! WHILE I'M DEALING WITH YOUR SHIT I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR MY LIFE! I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND BUT YOU ARE BOTHERING ME TOO MUCH TO EVEN PAY ATTENTION TO HER! YOU ARE THE ONE RUINING MY LIFE. I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN!" I Scream and slam the door. I slide down the wall realizing what I had Just done. I just told my Little sister I wished she was never born. Shit.

_________________________________________

Hello wonderful people. Sorry I haven't updated. But I hope this is a good chapter. And OHMYGOD This has so many reads! I was crying cause I had so many. Thank y'all so much. Love you all xx