I'm Back

Sawyer's P.O.V) I Bend down to pick up a CD but instead bump into Someone. the person starts to look up at me but then stops after realizing who I was. it took me a minute to realize who it was. My ex-girlfriend Sabrina.

"Oh my god. I gotta go." she says running off. it looked like she was texting someone when I pulled her A-side and pushed her up against the wall. I started kissing her neck biting and sucking while she just stood there.

"Mine. all mine." I say running my hands down her body and looping one of my fingers in her jean holes. I slid my hands under her shirt as I kissed her forcefully.

"Sawyer Stop! I have a boyfriend! " she yells at me. I pull back with a smirk on my face.

"That doesn't matter now babe, you got me back." I say attaching my lips to hers. she tried to pushing me off bit I was to strong. I heard footsteps but I didn't care. I was gonna get what I wanted her for.

"HEY! THE FUCK YOU DONIG WITH MY SISTER SAWYER!?" I Hear a voice yell. I pull back and push her to the ground. I turn around to see The one and only Connor Franta.

****************************

Ooo, I'm a bitch. so, didn't see that coming now did ya? more secrets and drama to come! and comment  a few things about you such as, Hair color,Eye Color,Name, And stuff like that and I will pick a few of you to be added in the story! and pick the part you wanna play! I'm picking 4 winners! they will be chosen overnight and told tomorrow. Well, good bye my muchkins! talk to you all tomorrow!

Xx