The Rebel Next Door

Kian's P.O.V) I can't believe Connor. I know he's just being a brother but he took her away from me. I decide to sneak into her room. She'd be up for that. I pick up my phone And call her. One ring, two ring, three ring, then I hear her beautiful voice.

"You've reached the voicemail box of Lexi Franta. Leave a message after the beep and I'll try to get back to you!" The voice message said. I sigh and set my phone down. She always answers my calls. I decide to just go over there. I go outside and get into my car. I drive to Connors House and park in the alley behind it. I get out after stopping the car and go over to her window. I climb up the tree and reach her window. I look inside to see 2 pieces of paper on her desk, and the bathroom door open. Huh.... That's weird. I slide open her window and turn only room see a horrible sight. The love of my life, in the bathtub, lifeless, with blood everywhere. I scream and run into the bathroom falling to my knees. Tears are streaming down my face. I grab her hand.

"Lexi...... please, wake up. Please. Lexi I need you. Please.... please Alexa.... please." I cry out squeezing her hand. The love of my life is dead.... she killed herself. I stand up and go back into her room. I go over to her desk picking up the paper that says my name.

Kian, my prince. I'm sorry i'm doing this but it'll make everyone happy. Just remember that I love you. And I won't Stop. Move on and live a happy life. For me. Please. I will miss you so much. ill be watching over you. Bye my prince. I love you.

Love, yours truly, Alexa

As I read I notice the tear stains on the paper. Tears stream down my face knowing the love of my life is gone. And That's when I realized.... I fell in love with the rebel next door.

✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘

Guys I'm crying. The boon is over this has been a wonderful ride. But all good things come to an end. This is my most popular book and I am so proud of How far it's gotten. And its all Thanks to you guys. I love you guys so much it's not even funny. I might make a sequel I don't know... but, I hope You enjoyed the book as much as I did. I'll see y'all in my other books. Byeeeeeee