Chapter Four | Bin

Bin ran a hand through his messy hair. He was so stupid to kiss that girl. He doesn't even like girls; he only likes Dongmin, just Dongmin. (just Monika.... No one get that reference?.... Okay I'll leave now...)

He was unsure why he even kissed that girl; Maybe he was questioning his sexuality, maybe he just wanted to see how it felt to be with someone of the opposite gender...

He couldn't help but regret it... He probably lost the love of his life.

Bin knew he had to face Dongmin eventually, but as of now? He was sure as hell not going to do it now.

Picking up the broken phone from his pocket, calling the first number on his phone. Bin put it up to his ear, ringing buzzed

"Hello?"
"Seungkwan Hyung?"
"Bin?"

Bin let out a shaky breath

"Hyung, I need your help..."
"What is it Binnie"

That nickname.... Dongmin use to call him that.....

"Can a stay at the dorm tonite? Just for to night, then I'll leave Tomorrow for school and that's it. I promise!"

He heard the older boy sigh on the phone, quite muttering could be heard. Before Seungkwan started talking again

"S.Coups Hyung said it should be alright as long as it's only for the one night."

Bin sighed in relief, it's not the first time he's spent the night at the Seventeen Boys' place, it being for different reasons than now.

"Thank you seungkwan Hyung... I really appreciate it. I'll be there in about 20 minutes."

He heard a chuckle

"Any time binnie-ah. See you soon"

They both bid good-bye.

Bin set off for the Pledis Dorm

Not aware of the trouble he would get into tomorrow morning.