Twelve | Bin

Bin paced back and forth, looking directly at the dorms front door, waiting for that certain older male to walk through it.

Yeah... That's right.... Bin was finally going to confront Dongmin about that day that happened Almost a month ago.

He thought it was finally time... He needed to tell Dongmin what happened with EunJun... He can't keep tiptoeing around the elder male.

Bin's eyes widened as he heard the door handle jiggle.

"Thanks for that Mingyu, I needed that. I really had fun." He heard Dongmin speak.

He... He was with Mingyu.... Kim Mingyu...

Bin has always been jealous of the taller male... He was perfect looking... Had a great personality... And was everything Dongmin needed...

"Anytime Hyung."

He could hear the smile in the youngers voice... Bin has never wanted to rip someone's body apart more then he does now.

Bin's eyes met Dongmin's, he felt his throat start to tighten, wanting to take the older in his arms and apologize endlessly.

Dongmin shook his head and looked down at the ground, about to try and walk past Bin, but He was able to grab Dongmin's arm, holding him in place.

His eyes pleading.

"Can we talk ... Please..."

---

I think I might be ending this book soon. But I'm unsure.

~Written By Eliot
~Posted By Lucas (No not Wong)