Chapter 11

"I need to go home. I need to see Danny." I pleaded to Juliette.

"I am sorry but we can't let you do that" Juliette frowns. 

"Well there is another way" Jason comes up drinking a coke.

"Which is?" I demand.

"We could always bring him here." Jason shrugs. 

"DO THAT!!!!!!!!" I yell. Juliette nods. Two men fly up and go to get Danny.  I fly to the place where Kat, Sam, and i are staying. I burst through the door. 

"GUESS WHAT!!!" I jump up and down.

"Danny is coming to the island to become one of us" Kat states not looking up from her nail polish painting.

"How...." I say confused.

"We heard you screaming" Sam laughs. I smile. 

"Kat can you paint my nails?" I ask examining my chipped nail polish. She nods finishing off her nails. I skip over to her and go through the buckets of nail polish. I pick out the ice blue that matched my wings. They soon finish. 

"Kat. Sam. Olivia. Report to the training room" Juliette says over a speaker. We grab water bottles and walk the training room, which we saw during the tour.  We walk in and the smell of sweat fills our noses. We all walk over to a bench and put our drinks down. 3 ladies take us into dressing rooms and give us a collection of work out clothes. I pick a black with ice blue stripes down the side tank top, that shows a strip of midriff, and matching spandex shorts. I tie shoes, that are similar to my cheer shoes then walk out. Kat is wearing a shirt,and the same shorts but with Pink stripes. Sam comes out in the same tank top with green stripes, but yoga pants. Jason walks up. 

"Hello. I am your Physical trainer. You call me Jason. Nothing else. Understood?"  Jason says looking from all of us.

"Okay" We all say at the same time. 

"Go to punching bags" He said. I walk to the one directly in front of me.

"Punch" Jason says standing in front of us. Kat goes first, it sways a little. Then Sam, who's sways a little more. Then me who punches it and it swings, almost hitting me when it came back. 

"Good job everyone. Go with your personal trainers" He said. I was waiting for mine, when Jason walks up to me.

"What?" I ask.

"I am your personal trainer." Jason says. He smiles a little. 

"Okay" I said. He walks to a sparing mat. I follow him. 

"Punch me" He said looking at me. 

"Um.... ok?" I stutter. I lightly punch him. He doesn't even move.

"Come on really punch me." He demanded.  I punch harder. He doesn't flinch. I get angry then punch him as hard as i could. He clenches his stomach where i punched him, and bends over. He looks back up at me and straightens up, and nods.

"Lets spar. No face hits" I say taking lead. He nods, then gets in a fighting position.

He throws a punch, but i duck and block it. I intended to punch him in the stomach, but he grabs my fist and throws me to the floor. Pain shoots up my back, but i jump back up. I do a sweep kick, that Danny taught me, and his feet fly in the air, and he falls on his back.  I pin him down. 

"Clever." He smiles, then flips over, so he is pinning me to the floor. I get my arm free and push him off. I jump up, and retain my fighting position. He punches but i grab his fist then, still clenching his fist turn him, and put him in a painful arm lock. 

"Arrg"  He says in pain.

"Do you give up?" I ask.

"Yeah i guess" He said breathing heavily. 

"Tell me i am the best fighter." I said. 

"No" He said again in pain. I push harder.

"UGH!!!! FINE!!! your the best fighter" He said. I smile and release his arm. He turns toward me and rubs his arm. 

"I am the best" I chant skipping to my water.