Chapter 12

"Olivia?" A familiar voice ays behind me. I spin around on my heels to see Danny standing there, wide eye.

"What is going on??" He demands looking around.

"I- uh..." I stutter, i an't explain it to someone else if i honestly have no clue whats going on.

"Long story... But I wanted you with me... that's all i know." I smile, which he returns but hesitantly.

"Danny. You will be a ground fighter, so that means no wings... at first." Juliette says coming from nowhere.Danny nods confused as i feel.

" I will show you where you will e staying Danny. And No you may not say with Olivia" Juliette laughs. Danny mirrors my frown.

"You can still hang out during free time." She reassures. I nod and cross my hands over my chest. I flick my head at Juliette.

"COMING " Juliette yells backwards at no one, she winks and flys out the door. Like, actually flies.

"Hey" Danny says casually.

"Hi" I smile. He looks down at my hand and winds his fingers with mine and grins his pearly whites. He leans into kiss me, and Kat and Sam burst through the door giggling, not noticing us. I sigh and look down.

"Guys" I groan looking into Danny's eyes.

"Ohh! Wow. Does time fly? Come on Sam we my miss our personal training." Kat says glaring at Sam.

"but we just got - OOFF" Sam grunts as Kat elbows her in the side. Sam then notices that we are here and gets the hint.

"Oh YA!! Its time to go.." Sam says giggling. The bolt out of the door. They leave the door open. Kat runs back and whispers

"Don't swallow each other"

"No promises" Danny jokes, i blush. Kat closes the door laughing

"Finally peace" I say. Danny leans down right a i feel a brush of his lips across mine, the speaker beeps.

"EVERYONE IN THE TRAINING ROOM" Jason blares through the speakers. Danny cusses out loud. I slap him in the face.

"You know i don't like people cussing out loud"