Chapter 15

"Olivia, Olivia, OLIVIA" I hear Danny scream. I open my eyes and look around. I am in my room. Like, my REAL room, at my house.I look at Danny confused.

"You were a sleep for a day Olivia. A DAY. I thought you died you scared the crap outta me don't ever do that to me again." Danny says collapsing on my bed. I was sleeping? I sit up and shake my head.

"I-I guess i was tired." I said. He nods.

"You know what day it is?" Danny asks

"No...? Sorry i haven't looked at the calender." I said rubbing my head.

"Its your 16th birthday" Danny smiles.

"IT IS???!!!!" I shrieck.

"Ok well get changed i have a surprise for you." Danny says. I nod and skip to my closet. I pick out what i wore a couple weeks ago, a white tight dress that lays 5 inches above my knee and a white sweater, with gladiator shoes. I touch up my makeup and walk back to Danny. We walk down into his car and he drives to the mall.

"YOU BOUGHT ME THE MALL?!?!?!?!" I squeal happily. 

"Noo, but its in the mall" Pulling into a parking space Danny smiles. We get out and walk in holding hands. He brings me into a purebred puppy store. I look at him confused.

"Pick one" He says. I shriek and look at all the puppies. I come across this adorable miniature Australian Shepard with ice blue eyes and has a pink and white bandana around her neck. 

I walk to the cage and look down at her she stared back up at me. A employee comes over.

"This is Ginger, she just turned old enough for adoption." The employee smiles.

"Am i allowed to get a puppy?" I asked.

"Yep already talked to your mom" Danny smiles.

"I want Ginger" I said to Danny and the employee. He nods. The employee picks up Ginger and takes her to a pink velvet stage to take a picture, he puts blue flowers next to her. Ginger was a pro at this she looked straight at the camera. Well..... near the camera..... I giggled. (Picture attached). When he finished, I got to pick her up. She licked my face and wagged her tail. We walked over to the cash register.

"1000 dollars please." The cashier said. My eyes widened.

"Don't worry everyone chipped in as your gift" Danny winks. He hands her cash.

"Now we need a bed, toys, food, food bowls, more bandanas, bows, collars, nail clippers, brushes,phew" I said petting Ginger. We walk outside and to Danny's truck. I put Ginger in my lap, she looked out the window and wagged her tail.

"Lets go to Petco" I said. Danny nods but instead of taking a right to Petco he pulls into my driveway.

"Danny?" I said looking back at petco. He just shrugs and helps me out. Ginger jumps into his arms and licks his face. WE both laugh, he hands her to me, and opens the door. All the lights are out so my mom might be at work. Ginger barks and whimpers.

"Aww its okay Ginger" I said, she must be afraid of the dark. I turn on the light 

"SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I hear people say. I look up and everyone was there, and the hows was decorated in pink, cheeta. I gasp.

"Thats why you didn't take me to petco...." I say laughing, soon joined by everyone else. Sam and Kat run over to me and meet Ginger. I see my mom and walk over to her.

"Introduce your puppy" She whispers. I nod and turn towards everyone.

"EVERYONE!! THIS IS GINGER!" I say so everyone could hear me, holding Ginger like lion king.

"Open the presents!" Kat yells to me.

"More??" I say looking over at a table stacked high with presents. I sit on the couch and put Ginger in my lap. I opened them:

A pink sparkly castle house/bed for Ginger

toys

puppy food,

pink cheeta food bowls,

tons of bandanas,

alot of adorable bows,

a pink collar and leash

pink nail clippers,

and One brush

"Wow guys, thank you so much!!" I said at the end of the party everyone was leaving, Kat, Sam, and Danny stayed behind. Sam helped clean up, then joined Kat Danny and i upstairs.

"Ok, where should everything go?" I ask.

We  put Gingers Castle bed next to mine, and her stairs leading up to my bed, and hers. I layed down pee pads in the bathroom, and put her food bowls and food bag on the floor next the the shower. I put a huge board with shelves up over her castle, and put her bows and bandanas share a shelf, collar leash, brush, nail clippers on another. Kat and Sam went home. Danny slept over on my ottomen, all the way on the other side of the room, according to moms rule. Ginger slept up in my bed, i feel asleep instantly.