Delay

Hey everyone, Sykon here coming to you all with a quick little update on what happened. So basically, my buddy Spectre and I had this whole chapter planed out and I had planed for it to be released either tonight or tomorrow morning. I had saved the draft multiple times yet when I got home today from school to continue writing, I find out that the entire chapter is just gone. I've already emailed the Wattpad developers and Spectre and I will try and get the newest chapter out as quickly as possible. We are so sorry for the delay. Spectre generously offered to write this chapter because it took me a couple of days to write the original one to the point I was last at. So please, send Spectre thanks because honestly, I was way to annoyed by this to even consider rewriting which would have delayed the chapter even more that it already has been. Anyway, we thank you all for waiting and hopefully the next chapter will be ready within the coming days. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and hope you can all forgive us. This was unpredicted and there was no real way to prevent it. We just have to hope that they fix this in the future so that it does not happen again. Thank you all again for tuning in, Spectre and I hope you're all enjoying the story thus far. Hope you're all having a great day today and we'll see you all in the next one.
Spectre and Sykon, OUT!