Behold My Holy Light

Time Skip: 3 Hours Later, At Beacon

Your POV

You were admiring the view of Vale from the airship, and watched as Beacon Academy grew closer and closer. As you stared down at what seemed like a combat school, you felt something move on your shoulder. You turned around and saw that Weiss was still asleep while leaning on you. You smiled and let her be as you continued to look out the window. As you got lost in the view, the intercom of the airship snapped you back into reality.

Pilot: "We're approaching the docking bay now, please prepare to disembark the airship.

With that, you straightened yourself before looking at Weiss and slightly shook her awake. Her eyes fluttered open, and she stretched and yawned before looking around.

Weiss: "Have we docked yet?"

Y/N: "Not yet, we're about to though so better get ready."

Weiss nodded and got up from her seat as you followed suit. You straightened out your GI before heading towards the exit with Weiss. As you stepped out, you were greeted with a sight that others could never match. Beacon Academy, famous academy for graduating most huntsman and huntresses. You took in the sight, and slowly walked forward with Weiss, slightly jaw dropped not only at the beauty of the school, but the sheer size of it.

Weiss: "Wow..."

Y/N: "It's amazing...To think this is where we're going to be living from now on."

Suddenly, you heard the sound of bags and cases dropping on the floor. You turned around to see Weiss's butlers had dropped her cases and bags that were mostly full of dust viles and gems.

Weiss: "Be careful with those you dolts! Don't you know how much dust is in each case!?"

Butler 1: "We-We're sorry Miss Schnee! It won't happen again ma'am!"

Weiss: "You're right it won't, because you won't be carrying it. Y/N, can you please carry the cart of things I have?"

Y/N: "Of course sis, make me carry the heavy stuff."

You walked over to her cart of cases and bags and lifted it with one hand and laid it on your shoulder with your right hand under it. The butlers were in complete shock from the sight of your strength, and you turned towards them with a bland look.

Y/N: "You won't be needed here anymore. Leave."

Butlers: "Yes, sir!"

They hurried onto the airship, and you both watched as it took off to head back towards Atlas.

Y/N: "Well, it's official. This is our new home."

Weiss: "Come on, I think they said that first year students would gather in the ceremony hall."

Y/N: "Lead the way sis."

She smiled and rolled her eyes and walked off with you trailing behind. As you made it to the courtyard, you turned your head to the right and saw the massive airship that was carrying all other first year students dock at the landing station. First years from many different parts of Remnant began to exit the airships, and admire the view in front of them.

Y/N: Well now, I didn't expect there to be this many first years with us. I'm surprised they made it through the many test required to attend this school.

You continued to follow behind Weiss, and saw someone who is a fair-skinned young girl with silver eyes and black, neck-length, choppy hair that gradates to dark red at the tips.She wore a long sleeved thick black blouse with a high collar and red trim on the sleeves, a black waist cincher with red lacing up the front, and a black skirt with red trim. She also had a pair of thick black stockings and black combat boots with red laces, red trim around the top and red soles. Her outfit is topped by a red hooded cloak fastened to her shoulders by cross-shaped pins.Next to her was a a fair-skinned young girl with lilac eyes and bright golden hair worn loose that fades to pale gold at the tips with a cowlick sticking out at the top. She wore a tan jacket that bares her lower stomach, with golden brown piping and short, puffy sleeves with black cuffs that feature two gold buttons. Underneath this, she wore a low cut yellow crop top with a flame emblem on the left breast in black.She also had a brown belt covered by a pleated brown piece of material reaching from hip to hip around the back of her waist, with her emblem emblazoned on the right-most pleat in gold. Underneath this is a longer, white, asymmetrical piece of material reaching to her knee on the right side, as well as a pair of black mini-shorts. She had a pair of brown, knee-high boots and orange over-the-knee socks, with the right sock pushed down just below the knee. A lavender bandana is tied around her left knee. An orange infinity scarf and black fingerless gloves complete her outfit. You heard the smaller one babbling something about weapons, but chose to ignore it. As you were walking though, something shot straight through your thoughts and mind, making you stop in your tracks. What you didn't notice was that the girl in red as walking towards you, not knowing where she was going and bumped into you, causing only her to fall. Weiss saw this and walked up to the both of you.