Birthday

Ah, at last! it's my birthday! I wake up to the smell of pancakes and bacon. as I'm running to the kitchen, I hear familiar voices.

"SHH-SHES COMING!" someone whispered loudly.

"guys guys hide hide!" another voice calls out.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE!" I hear as I walk into the kitchen scene.

"oh my god what is that gorgeous smell!" I exclaim.

"can smells even be gorgeous?" Jessica questions. slaving over the stove was an old friend of mine, her name was briana. she had this short brown hair that was just above her shoulders. Andrée, Jessica, Vanessa, and kelly were here also.

"I don't know can they be?" kelly says.

"well you guys suck because I need to get ready for school. and how did you get into my house at five in the morning anyway?" I ponder.

"well kelly had a key and we just brought the stuff and voula." Andree points out.

"well, you need to leave unless you're Jessica or kelly. or briana. so Andrée, go away and get me some chocolate ice cream."

"what the hell Nicole? just because it's your birthday doesn't mean that I'm going to be your slave for the day!"

"actually it does." Jessica intervenes.

"HA IN YOUR FACE!" I yell.

"fine. what brand of chocolate ice cream do you want, you brat."

"umm, I don't know surprise me."

when Andrée leaves to get my ice cream, I start on getting ready for the day. I had to make sure that I looked perfect for today because i mean, c'mon it's my birthday! Jessica picks out this strapless sundress that is green and midnight blue.

"I love it! now what to do with your hair, hmm.." kelly questions.

"why don't you curl it?" briana says.

"okay. cool!" kelly starts on getting the curling iron while I put on some basic makeup. you know, concealer, foundation, blush.

"NICOLE LETS GO I HAVE YOUR DAMN ICE CREAM. AND DANNY IS WAITING OUTSIDE FOR YOU. HES ANNOYING THE HELL OUT OF ME. JESSICA GO SLAP HIM!" Andrée screams across the house.

"OKAY, BE RIGHT THERE! SHOULD I GRAB A CHAIR?" Jessica exclaims, answering Andrée.

"JESSIE!" kelly, briana, and I say in unison.

"what?" she responds sweetly. I go to talk to danny when briana stops me.

"you can't go out there. he can't see you yet." she says.

"what do you mean? it's not like we're getting married!"

"well not yet you aren't!" she smirks and pushes me back into the bathroom to finish my hair. I told Andrée to keep him busy while I was getting ready.

after putting on the final touches, I was ready for the day and I had so much time to spare! I walk downstairs and see danny gawking at me.

"wow Nicole, you look amazing! happy birthday!"

"thank you!" I blush and look down.

"so you ready to go?" he asks.

"what do you mean? it's not time to leave yet."

"I planned something for us, just c'mon."

"okay fine."

I said goodbye to everyone and walked outside with danny holding my hand.

"so today I've planned a special day for you." danny says.

"what? you didn't have to do anything for me, really." I sounded guilty.

he took me to the beach and because the sun was just rising, it looked beautiful.

"Nicole I need to tell you something, I know that you might not believe me but I want you to know how I really feel about you."

"oh-okay."

"okay, so I love you."

"wha-what?" I was stunned.

"I love you."

my phone starts ringing and it's from Jessica.

"hold on, this is important." I walk away to answer the phone call.

"Nicole, get back to the house now. Vanessa is in trouble, you need to come now."

"okay okay I'll be right there."

"make sure danny doesn't come in or know about this."

"okay. I promise." I walk back over to danny and I see him nervous.

"you need to take me home, something happened and I need to go back home immediately." I was shaking, I couldn't think of what Vanessa was doing.

danny drove me back home, and when I walked in all I heard was screaming and crying.

"what's wrong what's wrong? I'm home." I yell.

"CALL 9-1-1 NOW, WE NEED AN AMBULANCE!" Andrée screams. briana is crying hysterically and kelly is getting cloth to cover wounds with. I walk into my room and see Vanessa on the floor with a gash in her leg and arm. pieces of glass are stuck and blood is all over the floor. what did she do?

---------------------------------------------

Author's Note-

okay so sorry for not updating, I've been really busy with finals and everything.

ooh left you guys on a cliff hanger, whatcha gonna do?

thank you for 150 reads! I really appreciate it! remember to vote, and comment! thank you!