Finally

"Lately I've found myself thinking. I've been dreaming about you a lot."I wake up to One Direction singing "I Would" I turn my alarm clock off to see that it's 5:25 and that I have 12 new messages from Jessica, telling me that she needs help to do her Spanish report that was due in a week. I turned on Pandora to the "Today's Hits" radio and the first song that comes on is "Am I Wrong". I start to blast this through my speakers and begin to get ready for school. I first take a shower and then dry my hair naturally so it ends up curly. I grab my makeup bag while "C'mon C'mon" by One Direction is playing. I decide on an ombré eye effect with blue, and pink. Then I put on a dark eye-liner and some concealer. I grab a cute romper out of my closet and put it on. It's pretty warm outside, considering that it's mid-May. The romper has the top half pink and the bottom half white. I put on these short wedges and a white cardigan. I text a picture of my outfit to my cousin Christina and she replies with three heart emojis. I always go to my cousins for advice on clothing or boys. It's about 6:45 now and I have to leave in a few minutes if I want to catch the bus. I am not walking to school in heels, I may be crazy but not that crazy. I grab my backpack, keys and lip gloss and run out the door to my bus stop.

Danny and I share the same bus stop and he's on the bus every morning. When I get to the bus stop, I see him staring at me gawking.

"Wow you look really good." He says.

"Aww thank you!" I blush and turn my head.

"No problem, any girl as beautiful as you should be complimented." I blush even harder when he says this and all no could do was stutter.

"Uh, umm huh thank you." Wow I sound really stupid. All I could do was stare into his eyes and stutter. He has these brown and hazel eyes that make you want to melt when you see them.

"You want to sit together on the bus?" He asks.

"Yeah sure, why not." My heart skips a beat and I can't wait to tell Jessica, Andrée and Vanessa about this!

When we get onto the bus, we started to talk about school and we got into this deep conversation about our life stories. It turns out that he has a lot of pain hidden underneath his smile. He's gone through a lot that I never knew.

"Would you like to hang out tomorrow?" I ask.

"Sure, let's go to the park." We jump off the bus and say goodbye until second period because we both have English together.

I walk into English and sit in my normal seat and Danny sits in front of me. He passes me a note that says "hey, this morning was awesome. We should do that again sometime. Btw I can't stop looking at you, you're so gorgeous." I reply with "thank you so much, and we should." I really like him and I think it's pretty obvious. But all my friends say that he likes me too, I mean he has been complimenting me like crazy and he's been flirting. I don't know, maybe he does like me.

"I TOLD YOU THAT HE LIKED YOU!HE'S LIKED YOU FOR THE LONGEST TIME" Andrée screeches. "I WAS RIGHT HA!"

"No you weren't, I think he does. But I'm not sure."

"Well, he does. Stop being blind."

"Should I ask him out?" I blush thinking about calling my boyfriend.

"Yes, duh. Wow you're really slow. I can't believe that you thought of asking him out now." She replies harshly.

"Well you know I'm special. Don't be hating." We laugh and then I get a text from my friend Veronica saying "Hey Nicole! Danny totally likes you, it's so obvious. And he talks to his friends about you. Can I ask him out for you?" I reply with "What are we in, fourth grade? I'll ask him out myself. But thank you for caring!"

I tell Andrée that I have to go to the library to help Jessica with her report and then home to study for finals coming up in a month. One more year and then I'll be out of here and at NYU, or at least I hope.

I walk down the hallway only to see danny at my locker with a rose in his hand. I get to my locker and he hands me the rose with a card that says "will you go on a date with me?" I scream and basically jump on danny while saying "YES OF COURSE!" He tells me that he'll text me later and he walks away smiling. I immediately tell Jessica and Andrée then continue on my way to the library to help Jessica with her report. Today has been a good day, I wish every day was like this.

---------------------------------------------

Author's Note-

Okay so I was feeling a bit romantic right now so here's this chapter on Nicole and danny.

I based danny off of my ex, which I'm still in love with. Go figure right? •_• but yeah.

Anyway, thank you for reading! Comment and vote! Thank you!