Chapter 25 - who can i trust?

Tris POV:
Before I go to star bucks and meet up with Marlene. I get ready for school. I put on some mascara , eyeliner. I put on some white shorts with a white tank that says swag in black letters. I curl my hair and make it messy / sexy. I put on some clear lip gloss and I'm done !!! I go to Starbucks and see Marlene.
"Hey Marlene what's up??"
"Nothing tris haha!"
We stop talking and go up to the cashier to order our drinks
"What would you like to drink today??" The cashier lady say. she has on a green Starbucks hat and apron. she has shorts and a white shirt under the apron. she has her hair in a bun.
Nice....
I would like a ice coffee.....
Marlene said to the lady that she would like the same thing as me.
We drive to school the drive is about a couple mins.
---------------------page break-------
It's 3rd hour and Christina and Tobias are sitting by each other yay.......
I saw this really cute guy ... I think he's new here! he's really hot.
He has chocolate brown hair , Carmel eyes that are to die for and he has cute lips ...... and omg his butt 😍 .
Opps this is awkward haha......
I totally spaced off that class...
The bell got me out of my day dream thank god .....
I start walking towards 4th hour when this guy stops me.
"Hey are you tris?" the voice says
"Um ...... yeah what do you want?"
"Well I jut wanted to say hi.."
I turn around ....
OMG it's the new kid yaya!!!!!
"Oh hey "
"Oh sorry my name is Zach"
"Oh hey Zach I would introduce my self but I guess you already know me haha or I should say know my name"
"Oh yeah" he says laughing
"Alright well what's your next period?"
"Language arts" he says .... oh my god we have the same period together omg!!!!
We walk to class together he's awesome I think he's gonna Be my new best guy friend . I really need some one right now
After 4th hour me and Zach go different ways.
I am gonna go talk to Marlene I need to tell her something.
I walk down the hall and turn the corner and on the other side of the hallway I see Marlene and Christina talking. I quickly I hide behind the corner but I still can hear and see them.
"Christina I am being 'friends' with tris to get information about her and Tobias !" Says Marlene
"For real?, are they gonna get back together? do I have a chance?"
"Yes and she doesn't know and yes I think so"
and for a moment before this I was thinking about getting back with Tobias and giving him another chance! and this give me a bigger reason to!
----------------------------------
What is she gonna do next?????
I hope you guys are still reading I'm trying not to BORE you im not a very good writer !!! But I hope y'all like it and VOTE THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!-LIZ B ❤️😍😘