chapter 34

tris pov: I wake up in the middle of the night,  I'm freezing. I open my eyes and i look at Tobias and he has all of the blankets! he's such a blanket hogger. ugh now I gotta get up and make my way to the living room to get another blanket.I slowly get up out of the bed,  making sure not to wake Tobias. I put one of my legs over Tobias and made my foot touch the floor,  I look at my foot to see how much farther I have to go and I feel hands on my waist. I look back at tobias and say "oh my god you scared me!!!" Tobias just sits there and smiles at me. He lays me back down and starts nibbiling on my ear. "Tobias stop that tickles"

he's kissing my neck now. "Tobias you seriously need to stop"  he is leaving a trail of kisses from my neck to my lips. I push him away and look at him. I kiss his lips. he puts me on top of him and we keep kissing. we haven't done this in awhile and I kinda want to wait. I roll off of him and kiss him one more time and go to bed.
Tobias pov:

I just got done making out with tris and I think she's teasing me. its working. I can't go to bed now because I have lots of adrenaline pumping through me right now. gosh darnet tris why do you have to be so beautiful and sexy. I turn to tris and she's staring at me. "oh and by the way I love your bed head." I say winking at her. "Tobias go to bed" "but I cant " "why can't you go to bed" "because" its kinda embarrassing you know. "is it because you have a hard on?" she says winking at me. "what! no"

"honey I can see it" she says laughing. I cover my bulge with a pillow and say "let's just go to sleep." "omg OK Tobias" she turns and lays on her side facing the wall and I do the same and I wrap my arms around her. "Tobias?" "yeah?" "I can feel it" "oh sorry"  ........ I move so she's comfortable and we go to bed.

—--------------------

sorry if this chapter is shorter I'm kinda in a hurry!

COMMENT/ VOTE / FOLLOW!!!!""

-lizb