chapter 36

tobias pov: 

i wake up and look at the time, its 2:00!! my plane leaves at 4:00 i need to hurry adn pack. 

I wake tris up and tell her that i need to get ready and leave to g to arizona! i totally forgot about it!! gosh darnet! "to-tobias?" tris says "yeah tris?" i say while packing " how long are you gonna be gone for!?" "2 weeks remeber?!" "im gonna miss you.." she says playing with her fingers , looking at the floor. " im gonna miss you to and can you drive me to the airport?" "yes i would love to tobias" 

tris pov:

im gonna misss tobias so much, honestly i dont want him to go. But i know hes going to see his familiy so im fine with it. i kindof wanted him to be here on the last day of school because i wanted that day to be really special! i wanted his to kiss me on the last day of school and say that he loved me infront of everybody... but i know thats not gonna happen. 

tobias is packing to go to arizona and i just sit there and watch his muscles. im gonna miss him so much. the last day of school is gonna be hard without him, well really boring. "tobias , will you text me every day?" "of course i will tris! i love you"  he says while hugging me . "ready to go to the airport?" i say .... "yeah let me put my  tooth brush inmy bag ..... ok now we can go"  i grab tobias's keys and hold the door for him so he can get all of his bags out. i pop the trunk and he put his bags in there. 

it was a sad and long quiet ride to the air port......

we finally made it to the airport , and were standing infront of where he has to give the lady the ticket. "i love you..." tobias says. "i love you to ...." we have a long passionate kiss before he boards his plane ..... before he hands the ticket to the lady he mouths i love you .......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the short chapter i tried to update as soon as i could but i haev work (detassiling) and i have to work every day so its hard to update....