chapter 31

tobias pov : 

ok christina is really getting on my nerves and i hope she never texts me or even let alone talkes to me again ! i mean shes such a bitch adn she think i like her when i dont ! i tried making her understand. she just wont get it through her head. shes stupid! I hope Christina doesnt want revenge on me and tris i mean hopefullyy not  on tris if she does tris is gonna go ape shit on her!!!

i got a text from christina

from : bitch face (christina) 

oh and tell your little whore of a girlfriend that she better watch her back and watch it good.... good bye  lover boy!!! ~christina XOXO 

i decided not to text her back cause that means id be interacting with her and i dont want to do that because i hate her and all adn im pretty sure tris would get mad af at me!!

i text tris

to: my sexy yet stunning girlfriend (tris)

hey sexy , i just got a text from christina and she said you better watch your back and watch it good, i think she has a tris up her sleve ~4

from; my sexy yet stunning girlfreind (tris)

ok Tobias thanks for informing me.... and do me a favor and delete and block her number thank you very much!! i love you and miss you ...~T XOXO

to: my sexy yet stunning girlfriend (tris)

alright i love you and miss you to beautiful!!! I hope i get to see you some time soon.~4

I didnt get a text back meaning shes thinking about something or she doesnt want to be bothered!

next week ill be gone for 2 weeks and that means i wont be able to see my girl or any of my friends. i have to go to arizona to visit some family but the good thing is ill miss the last day of school and i have three days to get packed but ill start packing tomorrow since tomrrow is friday and monday is the last day of school.im gonna miss tris alot! oh speaking of that i still gotta tell tis so im gonna call her. 

 *ring* *ring* 

"hello?" tris says in the phone softly...

"hey im gonna be leaving monday to go visit some family in arizona is that ok?' i say

" tobias im more than fine with you going to see your family..."

there was a long pause after that but then she speaks up again 

"im gonna miss you" she says 

" im gonna miss you to"

"how long are you gonna be gone?" 

"im gonna be gone for 2 weeks i hope you ca survive with out me!"

"oh i will tobias" i can feel her smiling through the phone.

"well i gotta go sexy Oh and i have a suprise for you on saturday come over at 11:30pm ok?"

" ok and why so -" befor she could finish i hung up the phone.

for saturday we're gonna watch a scary movie and then we're gonna have popcorn with it and then we;re gonna go to bed lol its not that special but i know how she doesnt like scary movies and i just want her jump in my lap and i just wanna protect her before i leave if you know what i mean.

im hungry so im gonna go down stairs and make food.

i get down stair adn i lok in the fridge and i see orange juice and blue berrys. i think im gonna make blueberry pancakes.

i find the pancake mix ... i make the pankcake mix and pput the blue berrys in the mix and put it on the pan. then i get out a clear glass and fill it with orange juice. i go back to the pan and take the pancakes off and put them on a plate. after i do that i get my area set up and i start eating....

i hear a knock at the door so i go open it and see...........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

who do you think is at the door? whats gonna happen on saturday? and do you think i should end the book soon ? i tried making this chapter longer its about 700 words

COMMENT/ FOLLOW/VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

 ily ~lizb