chapter 43 ~ leaving!

6 months later

tris pov : 

 me and tobias have been living happily for awhile and its been 2 years since we have been together! i love him so much! 

Finally christina is out of my life well our life and so is marcus. marcus and christina went to jail because they tres passed on private property and for abuse. we also found out tobias's mom isnt dead she is very much alive and i wonder how she lived factionless for all those years! 

*flash back* 

knock knock 

"hi who are you!?" i say opening the door 

"oh well im uhhh" the women says

"shes my mother..." i hear tobias say....

*end of falsh back*

well she was a tall women with black hair and shes muscular like tobias but she has  alean body. if that makes any sense? well tobias is with his mom right now thinking about what they should do about jeanine and all. 

 jeanine is the princible of divergent universety. she runs all partys and stuff for the school and much more. she particularly doesnt  like me and tobias , but thats ok we can go to a better school. 

I cant bieleve that im out of high school! first year of collage here we go!!!!  i hear tobias come through the door " hey we're in!"  "omg for real tobias??" "yes im for real!"  i run up to him and gove him a humungus kiss on the lips!! 

tobias pov : 

ive been thinking and i love tris so much that i wanna spend my whole life with her but , should i wait to ask her to marry me? 

______________________

END OF THE BOOK!!!!!!!!!! ;(((((((((((((

sorry guys!!!!! ill make a book two soon i promis!!!!! ;) 

stay beautiful ~ lizb 

oh do u guys have any questions!!???