chapter 41

tris pov:

i awoke to something black around my face. i also noticed that my hands are cuffed togetherand im in a chair. who would kidknapp me ? Next thing i know the black fabric that is around my head is being pulled off. my eyes are ajusting to the light , oh god .. i should have known christina would do this! but i didnt know that marcus would do this to. there standing right infront of me . "why did you kidnap me?" "because you stole tobias from me and i want him back!" christina says.. "because i dont think you are not right for my son adn i think you are an egotisitic bitch!" marcus says "im pretty sure you dont even know what egotistic is!" i say bam! i got punch in the face! "what the fuck is wrong with you marcus! first you beat your son then you beat up 17 year old girlsand now your at kidnapping! what the hell is wrong with you!" "haha whats wrong with me? i dont know and  i never beat my son in my life time!" bam! i got punched again and this time it hurt! "we're going to keep you here until i get tobias and i dont know maybe i wanna play a little torchure game" christina says with a evil smerk. "oh my god you guys are sick!" BAM!  i got hit again and i black out...

tobias pov:

where the fuck is tris... shit !!!! i see trises keys on the floor in the airport , i grab my bags and run to her car. the music is reallly loud.. god i cant think with this music.. i trun the music down .

now who would kidnap tris.? well judging by the figure that took her ... the person looked like a male.. looked like the persons hair was pulled back with gell um.. was mucular and that only leaves one person that i know .. MARCUS.. i got to find tris really badly before he does anything really! really! really!! really bad!

__________________________

i hope you guys liked this double update!!!! ;) 

tell me what you think of it and 

COMMENT   VOTE AND FOLLOW!!!!!!!!! ~ LIZB