Chapter 29 - revenge

Tobias POV:
I have a great Idea on what i should do to Christina!
First imm gonna talk to tris and see f she wants to hang out
I call tris
"Hey honey bun you wanna hang?"
"Yeah where we gonna hang out at?"
"Your place?"
"Sure I'll see you when I get there!"
"Ok later!"
Ugh I just love talking to her she makes me feel like idk but she makes me feel amazing!
I go to tris's house and knock on the door and tris opens the door! "Tris me and you need to prank Christina good!" i say "why?"
"Because she's being a bitch and I hate her!"
"Okay Tobias calm down! What did she do now!"
"She called you a slut and a whore I flipped out on her and I need to find a good prank!" "Okay I'll help but let me think!"
"Okay tris text me when you figure out something!"
I leave and go home and get on Facebook or do something like that ! Being home alone sucks expeically when your really BORD!
I miss being Haveing 'you know what' with tris but I need to earn her trust!
I HAVE AN IDEA!!!!
I text triss as fast as i could
Tris I have the best prank to pull on Christina meet me at school tomrrow early!!-4
Alright four!-T
Why did she call me four is she mad at me?
------------page break----------
I meet tris at school And we put maple syrup in Christina's locker so it will go all over her ! then when she goes to her locker she will get all sticky and them me and tris will dump feathers all over her! I guess that's a good prank idk!
Christina POV :
I get ready to go to school I put my skinny jeans with a pink Hollister shirt on! I put mascara and eye liner on! I put my hair in a messy bun and im done I grab my school stuff and head to my car! I just can't get over what Tobias said to me ! I put my keys in the ignition and start driving. I get to school! I need to get to my locker and get my project and binder for 1st hour. I open my locker door and something all stick went all over me ! the next thing I know feathers are getting grown on me ! I scream and look AROUD every one is laughing and pointing at me! I hear Tobias say " guess you shouldn't of called my girlfriend a whore and a slut!"
-------------------------------------
Hope y'all liked it!!