2.

School was no better. Especially when it came down to gym time. I was always chosen last in every sport, sometimes not even chosen at all. I despised running with a passion. And I hated how short the gym shorts were.

I groaned making my way inside the locker room pushing past all the females in my way lounging around in just their bras and panties. I managed to maneuver my way inside grabbing my gym clothes out of my locker and slamming it shut, trying to open it once more, making sure my belongings were safe.

I heard snickers from the girls next to me as I walked away heading towards the restrooms. I refuse to change in front of people. The only person I would change in front of would probably be Nancy. And that still hasn't even happened yet.

I closed the bathroom door and began to strip. I heard pounding against the door and I internally groaned. "It's preoccupied." I declared. "C'mon, Fatty. I need to fucking pee." I rolled my eyes trying to change as quickly as I could.

"Seriously! Hurry your lard ass up!" They demanded and began shaking the door. "Just give me a minute!" I yelled getting frustrated.

"Oh my god!" She screamed kicking the door. I finally had, had enough and opened the door. It was no other than Chole G. from math class. "Do you not know what fucking patience is?" I questioned. She laughed and shrugged her shoulders. She walked away smiling and laughing as her friends were in the corner as well laughing too. I looked around and saw all the stalls open.

You have got to be fucking kidding me right now. I went over towards my locker and opened it once more throwing my clothes inside not forgetting to lock it once more. I don't trust any of these bitches.

I made my way over towards Nancy's locker area and sighed in sadness. She began stripping with no problem completely comfortable showing her body off to everyone. I can't do that.

In a way, I envy her. Her style, her looks, her body- Just everything about her.

"Hey you ready?" She questioned looking up at me. She was finishing tying her shoes and I nodded. I mean I'm ready to get this over with, but I'm not ready to face another crowd.

Today's sport was basketball. I didn't mind it as much due to the fact that they mainly were just trying to make us score the ball in the hoop. It wasn't picking or choosing what team to be on unlike baseball.

"Alright ladies and gents, you know the drill." Mr. Stevens grumbled blowing his whistle. I looked over at Nancy and fake gagged. We had to do three laps around the court before we could grab a basket ball.

Everyone began pushing and shoving so they could start their laps. I started off in a light jog not wanting to tire myself out just yet.

"So how's everything at home?" Nancy questioned slow jogging with me. I shrugged my shoulders not really sure how to answer that question. "It's the usual." I finally replied after a few minutes.

"Move Big Butt Boobed Bitch." I was shoved and tripped over my own foot and landed straight on my face. Why me?

"That was uncalled for." Nancy growled as she began to help me up. I'd rather stay on the ground than dealing with the humiliation that was swarming my body. I looked up to see a couple people standing over me including stupid Chole. She sat there with her hands on her hips laughing.

"Awh look, Fat Riley has a body gaurd." Michael some random jock cooed as he came up. "Piss off." I mumbled readjusting my shorts as I stood up. Billy Hargrove jogged by and stopped wanting in on the action.

"Billy did she see her fatass fall, fucking hilarious, man." Micheal laughed as he pointed at me. I gave a death glare in return and made eye contact with Billy. He smiled at Micheal and looked down at me. "Something wrong?" He questioned stepping in front of me. I still stared with anger still traveling inside my body.

"Cat got your tongue, princess?" He questioned smirking. "Fuck you, fuck all of you." I stated turning around. I grabbed Nancy's hand walking away forgetting about the stupid laps.

"Hey are you alright?" She questioned as we made our way inside the girls bathroom in the gym. I shook my head no as I felt tears welting up in my eyes.

"I hate my life." I cried as I slid down the wall. "I hate me, I hate everything about me." I cried into my hands.

Nancy went and locked the doors as sat down against the wall and looked over at me.

"Don't say that..." She mumbled. "Why? It's true. I mean my parents resent me for the way that I look. Everyone just loves to throw it in my face on how fat I am-" "You are not fat." Nancy argued. "Nance, just don't. I know I am." I mumbled as I wiped away my tears. "I'm just so over everything."

"Ladies, this isn't happy hour. Out of the bathroom now and get on the court." Mr. Stevens demanded as he began to bang on the door. "Coming sir." Nancy called out. We both got up and I took a heavy breath in trying to calm myself.

"You're going to be okay?" She questioned as she unlocked the bathroom door. "I'll manage." I mumbled stepping outside.

All eyes were on us as we fastly walked out of the girls bathroom. I walked over grabbing a basket ball for Nancy and I.

"Try not to fall this time." Billy said walking up to us grabbing another basket ball. 

I couldn't help but stare at his shirtless body.

"Hello? Earth to Fat Riley?" I snapped back into reality and looked up at his face. His hands were snapping in my face. My eyes widened at the realization that I was caught staring.

"My eyes are up here, princess."