003

"Mwo?!?!?! You're on the way already?!?!"

Jimin shouted through the phone. He stood up and ran inside his room to go and take a quick a shower.

He thought it's a free day for him to be alone at his apartment, but his bestfriend of all time change his mind and said that he needs someone to accompany him to go to the new opened bookstore and that he'll go to his apartment and pick him up.

"You should've told me before you actually go here you pabo!! Where are you?!!"

"*laughs* Im near!! I can already see your apartment from where I am"

"Aish!! This kid... Wait, I'll just change!! Don't barge in just like last time. You're abusing the fact that you know my apartment password"

Jimin pouted even though he know that Tae can't see that. After that he put the phone down and went in the bathroom.

Little did Jimin know that Tae is already in front of his door and just waiting for the right time to go in. After a few minutes, Taehyung opened the door and welcomed his self in.

"Tsk tsk tsk... Same old Jimin" He whispered to his self when he saw some of Jimin's belongings scattered around the living room, he even left the tv open.

After putting everything in place he went inside Jimin's room when he heard the shower went off. Taehyung hid himself behind the door, planning to scare Jimin when he get out.

Jimin who is oblivious that he's no longer alone, went out the shower with only towel covering his lower body. Water drips from his hair down to his toned abs, Tae gulps nervously when he saw that.

It's not that this is the first time he saw him naked like this but, its making him nervous. Adrenaline rushed at every nook of his body.

Jimin went straight to his drawer to look for clothes, and since his back is facing Tae he couldn't see him close the door silently.

It is only when he felt a warm presence behind him that made him turn around and was surprised to see his bestfriend already standing in front of him. Being the playful person Taehyung is, he thought of a naughty idea.

Using his height and strong grip he cornered Jimin, holding both of his hand above his head.

"Look who's trapped before my eyes..." He smirked playfully "I guess I got the right timing to barge in, huh?"

But instead of feeling embarrassed, Jimin smirked too and laughed afterwards, "I knew this would happen, Tae. Im expecting you to do this so Im well prepared"

Taehyung looked at him with confused orbs, what do 'well prepared' means? Jimin shrugged, then for an unknown reason the towel covering his lower body started so slip off. Tae noticed that making him step backwards and cover his innocent eyes.

"Yah!! Jimin what the hell!?!?!?"

Jimin answered him with a loud laugh. Tae slowly peak through his hands and saw what Jimin meant of well prepared... He was wearing a freakin boxer!! This cheater...

"Yah!! You almost gave me a heart attack, you pabo pabo!!"

"Wow?! So it's my fault? Bish, that's what you get for barging in for the 3rd time!!"

"Whatever, just... get dressed for pete's sake!!" And with that Tae went out of the room leaving Jimin a laughing mess.

After 5 minutes, both of them went off their way. They arrived at the bookstore and Taehyung was so excited because there was also a fan signing event for his favorite author.

"Omo!! Jims look!! Its him!! Its him!!!!" He slapped Jimin's arms a hundred times out of excitement.

"Him?! Him who?!?! Tae sto— Aww!!"

"Hul... You don't know him?!?! Unbelievable!! He's the greatest author of this century and the most handsome one!! Although no one has ever seen his face yet but... Damn who cares its him!!!!!"

"Tae calm down please" Jimin facepalmed his self because he cant make Taehyung shut up... Other people are looking at them weirdly and Jimin felt uncomfortable because of that. "What's his name by the way?"

Tae took a deep breath to calm his self before facing Jimin, "The great and powerful Author Mon"

"Author Mon?"

"Yesss!!! Yesss my brother!! It's him!! Now let's go before the line gets longer!!"

Jimin rolled his eyes before following Taehyung to where he was going. He really is so hyped about this. He doesn't know who's Author Mon but he felt he's a good one. I mean, if he's not then will Taehyung be as crazy as this?

After the fansigning, both of them went out to take a walk around the park. It's getting dark so only few people are walking around there too.

Jimin was busy eating churros when Tae spoke, "Do you remember when we first met here?"

Jimin looked at him and said, "Well of course!! How could I forget that..."

It was the most devastating day for Jimin, he thought he will die because of excruciating pain that time. Physical pain is nothing compared to what he felt that time. He felt that his world is slowly crumbling and falling apart, because the ones he thought will support and accept him for who he really was were the ones who even drove him away and made him feel the worst.

Flashback

"Dad, please hear me out"

"No!! Get out of here!! I don't have a son like you!! You're disgusting!!"

Jimin cried his eyes out. He barely can breathe and was only trying so hard to speak. He crawled to his mom side, asking for help but she pushed him away.

"Get out of this house... Now!! I don't want to see you"

His heart shattered into pieces when he heard his own mom say that to him.

"Mom... please... not you too..."

"Jimin get out!! Please!! I don't want to see you anymore"

Jimin's not sure but he thought he saw a tear that fell from his mother's eyes before his father pulled him out of the house.

"No Dad!! Please don't do thi—"

His sentence was cut off mid air when his father punched him square to the face. He heard her mother screamed stop, but it was already too late.

"Jimin for pete's sake get out of here now!! This family doesn't need a child like you!! We're sick of this life, so please don't add up to our problems and leave!!", his mother said

Pool of tears rolled down from his eyes as he watched how the gates of his own home close in front of him.

"Jimin? Hey? Gwenchanha?"

"Hmm? Ahh... Ne... Of course!! Why wouldn't I be okay?"

Tae frowned, guilt is slowly eating him up. "Im sorry"

Jimin's eyebrows knitted in confusion, "Sorry for what Tae?"

"I hope after this day... we could still be friends"

Jimin was about to ask him why but everything went black. A man in tux caught him before his body could kiss the floor and carried him towards a van. The same man went where Tae was and thank him for helping them.

Taehyung only answered him with a nod before moving out of the scene. No one was there, so no one saw what happened except for him.

"Im so sorry, Jimin"