012

🚩🚩🚩

*************

"Let me go!!"

Jimin shouted as he was being dragged back inside the house. He was struggling to break free from the strong grips of the guards who Yoongi commanded to hold him up like he was some kind of a criminal.

I knew it they were strong! Jimin thought as he realized that there was no way they would let go.

When they got in inside the house, Yoongi raised his hand and the remaining guards immediately lined up to the side. He then slowly walked up to Jimin, who was still not giving up on shaking the guards off even though he realized he got no chance.

"Stop struggling kitten... You'll only hurt yourself" Yoongi said, faking a pout to irritate the younger.

Jimin glared at him. "I'll only stop struggling when you're as good as dead!"

Yoongi looked at him with a smirk drawn to his lips, clearly amused that Jimin can utter such remarks. "Was that a threat?"

"Depends on the level of your comprehension"

Jimin glared as he replied bravely, but tears are already welling upon his eyes.

"Hmmm" Yoongi evilly grinned "Let's see how long you'll keep that brave act"

With a snap of his finger, one guard from the line started to move towards Jimin and punched him right to his abdomen.

"Ahck!!" Jimin screamed in pain as the guard repeated what he did for a few more times.

Joon, who was staying quiet for a long time, started to talk. "Yoongi, I think this is unnecessa--"

"You have the sample on you, right?" Yoongi cut him off mid-air.

Joon looked at him, baffled. But then heaved a sigh when he realized there's no stopping Yoongi, so he gave him the clutch bag. Yoongi silently grabbed it from him and took one container out.

He looked at it for a second before looking back at the younger who was weakly panting and clenching his fist.

"Stop"

Yoongi commanded, and the guard stepped aside. He approached the younger who looked at him with his angry but tired eyes.

With no expression evident on his face, Yoongi opened the lid, lifted Jimin's chin up, and made him drink the sample until the last drop.

Jimin resisted and coughed as some of it entered the wrong pipe. He has no idea what that was, its tasteless and colorless making Jimin feel anxious.

"Bring him to his room"

Being as obedient as they are, the two guards nodded and dragged the weak Jimin down the basement.

"You don't have to do that..." Joon commented as soon as Jimin was out of their sight.

"Shut up you kind-hearted smartass" Yoongi said rolling his eyes. "We needed to try it out, right? And he was the closest candidate"

With that, Yoongi went down to see Jimin to his room. Joon sighed for the nth time but didn't try to stop Yoongi because he knows it's useless anyway. He then followed Yoongi down.

~~~~~~

Jimin

The guards tossed me inside the room and I fell weakly on the floor. I groaned as I felt a sudden jolt of pain around my abdomen and arms.

"You should've stayed here..." I heard one of the guards say making me look up to where they were.