004

WARNING

From this chapter onwards,

there will be more violent and

unpleasant narrations that might make

you feel uncomfortable.

I advise those who'll read to

prepare yourselves beforehand.

AGAIN

Please read at your own risk!

*************

Jimin woke up, feeling a little lightheaded. It felt like those mornings after night out parties, but things are different.

Mixed scent of mint and sweet vanilla invaded his nostrils as he slowly opened his eyes. He blinked a few times, trying to remember what happened before he fell asleep.

"T-Tae..." He muttered under his breath. He moved his feet a bit and felt the soft, cold sheets beneath his body. Eyebrows slowly creasing, he started to wonder where he was, but couldn't actually open his eyes completely to take a look around.

After a couple of minutes, he slowly sat up, making the bed he was sitting on produce a creaking sound. He blinked more times and eyed his surroundings, but it was dark. The only source of light that he could see was the moonlight coming from the outside of the window.

"Where the hell am I?" He asked to himself.

He lifted his right hand up to his head to massage his temples but was startled when he heard a clanging sound beside him. He moved his right hand again and noticed that something leathery was attached on his wrists, and from that he noticed that a metallic chain was connected to the side of the bed's headboard.

"What?!!"

Jimin tried to remove it by his other hand but was frustrated to see that it has the same leathery thing.

"What the hell are the-- T-Tae?!!!"

He moved his head around the room, looking for his friend, but he wasn't there. His thoughts are still a little bit hazy but he remembers that he's with Tae just a while ago. And if he's in the situation that he thinks he's in, then Taehyung must be somewhere near.

He was about to stand up when suddenly, the door opened and revealed a figure of a man. Jimin squinted his eyes to see who the man was but it was too dark where he stands.

"Who are you?!! Where the hell is Taehyung?!! What did you do to him?!!!" Jimin roared.

The man let out a low chuckle causing shivers run down Jimin's spine. He backed up, feeling the danger coming out of the man's aura. Jimin bet that it was the one who abducted them, and he's sure that the man was up to no good.

"Dont worry, he's alright.....

You're all that I need"

The man said as he slowly walked towards the bed where Jimin was. Jimin moved a little more until he was near the edge of the other side of the bed.

As the man shortens the distance between them, Jimin gets a clearer view of his look. He's got black hair, pale skin and cat-like eyes. He's wearing a black tux over a black polo with few buttons open, and has that evil smirk painted on his luscious pink lips.