013

Yoongi bent down and aggressively sucked Jimin's rosy bud as he played the other with his left hand. Jimin moaned at the warm feeling of Yoongi's tongue swirling around his sensitive bud.

With half-lidded eyes, the older peaked up and saw Jimin's blushing face with his eyes tightly shut and mouth slightly agape. Jimin's beautiful half-naked body trembled under Yoongi's touch, making the older growl in pleasure and suck harder than before.

"Ahhh!!"

After a minute, the younger suddenly begged him to stop because of the dangerous twitch he felt at the middle of his thighs.

"Are you sure you want me to stop?"

The younger nodded furiously.

"But our little friend down here tells me otherwise"

Yoongi, without any warning, slithered his hands down to Jimin's clothed member and palmed it in a painfully slow pace.

"Mmph--ah~" Jimin arced his back at the sudden hot friction to his crotch. He's getting dizzier every time Yoongi touch him somewhere that has never been touched by anyone before.

His mind was in utter chaos. He doesn't know where to focus because he's suffering both from the sensation of Yoongi's cold hand playing with his buds and to the warmth and pressure that Yoongi is adding onto his crotch. This is just too much!!

"Mmmph... Please!!! P-Please just... g-get this over with.... I-Im.... Ahh!!"

"Calm down kitty..." Yoongi started, bending towards Jimin's ear and whispering, "I'll take care of it"

Using his hands, Yoongi pulled Jimin's shorts down altogether with his underwear, revealing the younger's already hard shaft. Yoongi bit his lower lip before kissing Jimin's neck again while stroking the younger's hard and needy member.

"Ah... Nngh... Ah... Ahh!!!"

Lewd grunts and moans resonated across the four walls of the room as the two continuously indulge themselves into their own heated world.

While sucking on Jimin's bud, Yoongi skillfully maneuvered his thumb on Jimin's tip in a circular motion, resulting to the pre-cum to ooze out and make his movements slicker.

The younger arced his back for the nth time and lifted his waist up for his body needed more. But Yoongi pinned his waist back down on its place with his free hand.

"How beautiful can you be..." Yoongi breathed at the sight of the younger as he hungrily watches him -- chest going up and down as he squirms and throws his head back out of pleasure.

"S-Shi-- I'm... Im--!!" Jimin tried to voice out through his moans.

Yoongi understood what he was trying to say, but instead of helping him to reach his climax, he stopped stroking the younger's member, making Jimin whine in need.

"Not yet..."

Yoongi unbuckled his belt before undressing his self, throwing every garment out of the way. He then fondled his own member, making sure its lubed enough before placing one of Jimin's leg up to his shoulder and aligning his length onto Jimin's puckered hole.

"Take a deep breath kitty..." Yoongi whispered hotly on Jimin's ears.

The younger slightly opened his eyes, staring at Yoongi's face, utterly confused.

"W-Wha-- Ahhhh~!!!"

Without a warning, Yoongi entered him whole making the younger cry in pain. The older didn't move at first, letting Jimin adjust for a bit.