005

The next day, Jungkook drove his red sedan over Jimin's workplace.

For some reasons, he is exceptionally happy today. For a clearer term, he is excited to see his lover at the cafe. Just by the thought of Jimin happily greeting him good morning sends familiar flutters to his heart, making him smile absentmindedly.

It's already 9 in the morning, and Jimin's shift starts at 7, so he wonders what could be Jimin doing now.

"I wonder if he had his breakfast already..." Jungkook muttered under his breath while looking at his wristwatch.

There are times when Jimin forgets to eat his meals because he focuses too much with his work. Jimin is almost near to being a workaholic kind of guy, but Jungkook doesn't have any problem with that because the former enjoys it very much. It does make Jungkook a little too worried sometimes, but there is no problem with that either since they are open with each other, sharing each other's concerns and solving it together.

Honestly, both of them didn't expect that they'll get along really well. It's hard to imagine since, as far as he remembers, they hate each other. At the very first encounter they had, they fought over one last piece of bread at a bakeshop, just a few kilometres away from Jungkook's apartment.

He clearly remembers it – the day he was about to head home and decided to buy his favourite bread, when he stumbled upon a black-haired dwarf and his good looking friend.

Thinking it now it makes him feel stupid, fighting over a damn bread

Coincidentally, they kept bumping with each other since that day, may it be in the same bakeshop or a totally different place. Then Jungkook eventually found out that Jimin, and his friend Jung Hoseok, were also friends and were both working at a famous café 25 minutes away from his workplace.

From that moment on, Jungkook strangely kept visiting that café, which makes Jimin so irritated. Jimin hated him for some reasons, that's why every time he visits the café, it just gets chaotic. 

Funny, another reason why he kept on going there was he got a little crush on Jimin's friend, Kim Taehyung. But it all just disappeared after so many arguments and petty fights he did with Jimin, he fell in love with the latter unexpectedly.

Remembering those memories made Jungkook's smile go wider. Damn, they're still dating but he felt like they've been with each other's side for years.

"Geez, this is so cheesy but... I miss him" he whispered to himself

He stepped on the breaks when he saw the traffic light go red. He reached for his phone rested beside him and dialled Jimin's phone number.

A few minutes had passed but it still kept ringing. Jungkook finds it unusual for Jimin to not pick up his phone immediately.

"Hmm? Seems like he's busy..." He said after a few more rings before finally ending the call.

"I'll just grab him a bite along the way then"

With that, he drove his car again after the light turned green. He bought food through a drive-thru before driving straight to the café. When he got there, he was greeted by Tae, who's serving drinks at the counter.

"Kookie..!!? Mornin!!" He greeted

Jungkook greeted back and asked where Jimin was.

"Oh..." Tae's expression changed at the sudden question, but he was quick to change it back to a smile before Jungkook noticed, "I don't know but he's not here Kookie-yah..."

Hoseok, who was serving at a table near the counter, noticed Jungkook's presence that he turned to look at his direction. He asked him, "Jungkook? What brings you here at this hour? Aren't you supposed to be at work?"