015

Jimin

I woke up feeling a cold and damp thing placed on my forehead. I reached my hand for it and figured it was a small towel.

What was it for?

I looked down on my body and noticed that Im wearing a different shirt. Its an oversize one that it almost looks like a dress to me.

"How---?"

Oh right... I got a fever. I dont know if this is normal but whenever I cry hard for a long time, I would always end up having a fever the next day.

But who would bother to change my clothes and cool my fever down?

Just as Im about to look around, I heard a faint voice from somewhere inside the room. I glanced to where it was coming from and saw him leaning against the door, holding his phone against his left ear.

"Good job... Tell her I'll double her pay..."

I heard him say. He got silent for a while so I kinda heard who he was talking. Well, I dont exactly know who it was, but nonetheless, it was a female's voice.

"When will you be back?"

He asked after a long silence, brushing his black hair back.

I just noticed that he's not that tall. The other guy was definitely taller. And if I stand next to him maybe Im taller too.

But how is he so strong? He doesnt even look like he has big muscles on him so what the hell???

"Okay... Later" He said and ended the call.

When he looked up towards me, I immediately closed my eyes and pretended that Im still sleeping. Now I dont know where he is now but I bet he's actually approaching me.

And my hunch was right because a few seconds after, I felt a weight on my right, meaning he just sat down beside me. I dont know but I dont want him to know Im already awake. And maybe if he thinks Im still sleeping, he'll leave. I wanted to be alone.

"*snickers* Nice try... but you suck at acting, kitten"

That made my eyes open just to glare at him, but he just laughed at me.

This jerk must be enjoying whenever he pisses me off. Dear god, I hate him.

"Did you put this thing on me?" I asked, lifting up the small hand towel from my forehead.

"Is there anyone else here who would?" He asked back, taking it away from my hand and putting it in a basin that was placed on top of the bedside table.

I was surprised. So I wasnt dreaming when I saw him squeezing a towel before I fell asleep?

Wait.... 0/////0

Mmm...m...c-cold

Does that mean it also wasnt a dream when I freakin pulled his arm just because its coldness felt so nice?!?!!

.......y-you'll...c...omeback...?

What the hell Park Jimin?! What were you thinking?!!!!

"How are you feeling?" He asked as he was about to touch my cheeks.

But I swatted his hands away as I help myself up to sit straight on the bed.

"Im fine"

"You sure? Your face is flushed again..."

"I can take care of myself" I said firmly, averting my eyes somewhere else.