Chapter 7: Meet the Mare

[Ian]

We've been stuck here for hours. Maybe days, even. I lost all track of time when we were thrown into this prison place. It was very dark in here, and I think I peed myself a little when we first arrived. All of a sudden, there was light. I frantically looked around, and noticed that torches had been placed.

"Thanks," I said.

"Hey, you. Sunglasses. Come over here," a shadow was in a new hole in the wall to my right. I got up, and went over to the shadow was.

"You too, beard-face," it said. It must've been talking about Ant. We followed it up a long staircase to another small room. Inside was a large dark grey horse with poofy purple mane. It was very not-blocky, and didn't look Minecraft-y at all.

"Thanks, Jerome," she said. I jumped. I didn't know that horses could talk. Was that shadow named Jerome? What about our friendly neighbourhood bacca, was he living a double life? Nah, he was staring at this Jerome when the shadow arrived. Anyways, back to horses. What else could horses be thinking...? I always knew that horses couldn't be trusted.

"Greetings, my name is Nightmare Rarity. I am the ruler of Equestria, a distant dimension. It just so happens a foolish little filly was able to open a portal to your world by mere 'mistake', it seems," she said. "Now, let's get to business. I have called you two here because I have a few questions that need to be answered. Shall we begin?"

"Yeah," Ant and I replied in unison.

"Great. First off, are you friends with the sorcerer?" she asked.

"Seto? Yeah," Ant replied. I nodded.

"Okay. Is his magic able to be used to a great extent?" she asked.

"Yes," both Ant and I said.

"Okay. A final question...do the other two pose a threat of any kind? The one had headphones and the other one screamed a lot," she said. Ant and I looked at each other, then back at Nightmare Rarity. Adam and Ty...? 'Ty'm to lie. Ha ha. I made a Ty pun. I mentally high-fived myself.

"No," we said.

"Thank you for answering my questions. You are dismissed back to your cell," she politely said. We were then led back down the staircase by the shadow Jerome who wasn't a bacca in any way shape or form and back to the cell. The wall behind us was sealed.

"So, what happened?" Quentin asked.

"Well, she asked us if we knew Seto, if he was amazingly magical, and if Ty and Adam pose a huge threat to her," I said.

"Um...yeah, basically," Ant said.

"Well, I hope Adam, Seto, and Ty will be able to stop this...this...this nightmare," Quentin said.

"Huh. That's funny. The horse who was questioning us was named 'Nightmare Rarity'," I said. Quentin gave me a quizzical look, and then shrugged. I guess he wasn't surprised because he was a talking fieush.

"Well, I think Ty and Seto have some potential," Mitch said. "But Adam may freak out a little too much."

"That may be true, but Adam still has the capability to save us as much as Ty and Seto," Jerome said. Wow. Merome disagreeing on something? This really was a nightmare! I fanboy screeched and passed out on the floor. That just wasn't right. The disagreement, I mean. I have every right to screech like a fanboy because of what happened. It was a perfectly legitimate reaction to the scene I had just laid eyes upon. I think my inner derp was showing.