Chapter 9: You Can Ride Clouds?!

[Fluttershy]

"And that's basically what the Hunger Games are," Adam finished.

"That's kinda cruel," Applejack said. Adam shrugged.

"In our dimension, we can respawn after the minigames, at least," Adam said.

"Oh, crap!" Rainbow exclaimed.

"What is it about crap?" Ty asked.

"I almost forgot! Come on, everyone," she said, "we have to go to Canterlot. I'll bring down a cloud, so travel goes faster."

"You can ride clouds in this world?" Adam asked.

"Yep," Rainbow said. "What, you can't?"

"Nope," Adam said. Rainbow flew up, and pulled down a large cloud.

"Come on, we're running out of time," Rainbow urged as we climbed onto the cloud. As soon as we all were on, she got behind it and started to push us along in the sky. All along the way to Canterlot, I couldn't stop thinking about the voices that were in my head when Applejack and I were on the way to Twilight's house. They were so mean...

They'd told me that my friends didn't care for me. That they were willing to throw parties for those who were mean to me. That I was too weak. I refused to give in to the voices, but they did say things that hurt me so much...and thinking about what they said constantly wasn't going to make me feel any better. Soon, we arrived at the castle in Canterlot.

"Why are we here?" Applejack asked. Rainbow ignored her question as she flew down and opened the doors to the throne room. She then pulled the cloud down and let us off. We walked in, and I could barely believe what I was seeing. The princesses were standing close together, and seemed to be oblivious to our entrance. What?

"But weren't they just at that one house?" Seto asked.

"No," Rainbow said. The princesses looked over at us, and their expressions brightened.

"Hello girls! And who are those three?" Celestia greeted.

"Uh, I'm Adam," Adam said.

"Ty," Ty said.

"Seto," Seto said, giving a small wave.

"It's nice to meet you three," Luna said.

"Wait. Can someone please tell me what the hell is going on here?" Ty asked.

"I'll explain. After my race with Scootaloo, I peeked into Twilight's house, and saw that entire scene going on. I immediately came over to Canterlot, and explained what had happened to the princesses here. Lyra and Vinyl Scratch were also here when I arrived, so when I explained what happened to Twilight's house to the princesses, they offered to help. Luna and Celestia disguised the unicorns as them, and they went off to try and stall what was happening while they devised a plan. I went with them to make sure you all got out safely, but I guess there was no saving Twilight..." Rainbow explained. We all were nodding in understanding.

"That clears things up," Seto said.

"We need someone to go and spy on Nightmare Rarity, so we can be sure that our plan will work," Celestia said.

"I'll go," Rainbow said.

"Isn't it dangerous?" I asked.

"Don't worry, Fluttershy. After all, I am the fastest pegasus in Equestria," Rainbow reassured. "I can get away if I have to."

"O-okay," I said.

"Well then, see you all later," Rainbow said, and flew off into the distance, towards Twilight's house.