Dads and Imprints

Bella POV

Three Days Later

After our family talk about everything wolf and what happened between the family and the council, I was left alone to rest, the entire pack would come and visit me in bed, especially Paul who spent almost every night in the bunk next to his usual one since I had currently taken over it. I wasn't sure what to think of the fact that he spent most nights at Sam's instead of his own home. Which led to this morning,three days later, when I opened my eyes I was looking directly at Paul who was already up and was stretching his arms above his head.
"Good morning" I said startling him for a moment before he smiled and continued to strecth.
"Morning. How are you feeling today?" I playfully glared at him as i sat up.
"Fine. Just like when you asked the five times yesterday. Wolf healing. It's marvelous." I said, now grinning at him. 

"Good. I've got to go home today,  after my patrol, so I'm not going to be here, I'm leaving once I'm ready." Paul told me.

"Okay. Have fun on patrol." I said back before he walked out the door.

-----------------

four hours later.

Dad had finally been convinced that I was well enough to leave the house, the first thing I had done was talk Quil and Embry into coming with me for a run since I still wasn't allowed to go for a run by myself, they had even talked to Jacob and invited him to come along thinking it'd be fun, now I was out the front of Sams house, stretching as I waited for the three of them to get here.

Hearing the front door open I looked up and saw Sam walking towards me, he crouched down to where I was before he started to talk. "I know there's no way I can convince you not to go for a long run but I want you to take it easy. Your body still hasn't finished changing, you are stronger then before but you will need to phase a few more times before you're fully developed... muscle wise I mean. Look just, be careful okay, don't go all out trying to see what you can do, just do your normal run, I'll leave a water bottle on the railing for when you get back."I was trying not to laugh when he quickly stood and walked back inside, clearly flustered, once he was gone however, I let out a quick laugh before getting back to my stretching.

Just as I finished stretching, I saw Embry, Quil and Jacob come out of the trees to the side of Sams house, all laughing and shoving each other, at the same time Dad walked out of the house and leaned against the railing, facing me.

"I'll wait for you guys to stretch if you haven't already." I called to the three boys who were making their way towards me. Jacob smirked at me before he started to speak.

"We're werewolves, we don't need to stretch, besides, I doubt we'll be going very fast or for very long." His words quickly brought a smirk to my lips, glancing at Dad I saw the same was for him. "Come on the faster we go the sooner we can get back, I can smell Emily's muffins in the oven." Jacob added. The other two boys obviously agreed that I couldn't run for long or at a speed.

"Bella promise to go easy on them?" Glancing up at Dads question; i nodded, agreeing to his wish."Good, see you when you get back."

****

We'd been running for about half an hour, running down random a street and then back to the main road only to do the same with the next street, the boys were running right behind me, they waved when people called out to them but they never stopped or slowed down. After we had run a few streets, I heard the feint sound of a man yelling. The shouting was getting louder the more we ran, when we were a few houses away I heard another voice, this one familiar, shout back, looking at the house where the shouting was coming from I saw the door open only to be slammed shut once the person walked out. Instantly I recognised the person as Paul, dressed in the usual shorts and sneakers, with his head down he walked away from me, not even realising I was here.