•Chapter 44•

I gasped as I watched Marilyn's now dead body. Blood was pooling out on the floor at her head and her baby blue eyes were now blank. I rushed over to her and knelt, avoiding the blood. "Why did you do that?!" I screamed at Angelo.

     Angelo shrugged his shoulders before stabbing his fork into the meat. "She was going to guilt trip you all," he said before twirling his fork," she's a very, very manipulative woman, sorella." Angelo grabbed the meat of his fork with his teeth before casting his eyes down at Marilyn's body and began to chew.

     I made cringe at how he could've been eating especially while looking at his dead ex-girlfriend's body. I scowled and shifted my eyes to Lorenzo. He in return shrugged as well, seeming as unbothered as Angelo.

     "How can you just sit there?" I yelled out. I didn't know who it was aimed for but I got no reply from a single person. I pushed Marilyn's hair out of the way before looking at Adrian, Donny, Nico and Rico. They looked just as equally confused and shocked but made no attempt to inquire answers.

     "Get up, bambola." I heard Lorenzo's voice but I didn't heed. Then the thought hit me. Here I was beating up myself about Marilyn's death while everyone was just dandy. Then I realized how stupid I must've seem as well. At first, I was all for taking down the bad guy no matter who it was, even if it meant death which it clearly did. Now I was acting as if I hadn't seen this coming, as if I didn't even wanted her gone in the first place when I learnt of her true intentions.

     I felt warms hands cup my shoulders. I instantly knew it was Lorenzo. Call it a weird girlfriend's intuition. "Bambola, come on." His voice was soft and husky. I shuddered as the sweetest, most pleasurable shivers went down my spine. I needed to cool it. Now is not the time to get horny especially when it's when I'm vrying over my ex-best friend's body who wasn't really my friend to begin with.

    Lorenzo's hands glided under my armpits before lifting me up as if I weighed nothing. I was pulled into his chest and his thick, welcoming arms slided around me, holding me impossibly tight. "Have someone clean this up. Angelo, you'll fill them in." He was authoritative and god was I feeling it right now. Like really really feeling it.

     Lorenzo held my hand before leading us to our bedroom. My eyes stayed glued on to the side of Lorenzo's face. I admired his high chiseled cheekbones and his angular jawline. I released an inaudible sigh in content. Sometimes it really did astonish me that Lorenzo was mine to begin with. Even after all the fucked up crap we've went through, we were still together.

     "I'm sorry." I didn't even realise I said those words until Lorenzo side glanced me and raised his brow in question. "For everything before. I feel like I hurting you unnecessarily for what you did to me. Granted that what you did was wrong but now I realised that I shouldn't have hurt you back for hurting me."

     We had arrived at our bedroom bybthe time my mini apology speech was up. Lorenzo didn't say anything, he didn't need to. His eyes showed so much emotion as he stared into mine. Without removing his gaze from mine, he pushed open the door, pushed me inside --not roughly but with an urgency almost-- before getting in amd locking the door behind him.

     "What triggered this lovely apology, bambola?" He grabbed my waist and brought his face down to mine. "As much as I felt...nice that you apologized, I should be the one doing that. I've done you wrong and I regret it. All of it." His lips latched on to mine. It was a soft sweet kiss that made me sigh blissfully. My hands trailed up his arms and secured around his neck, bringing him closer to me.

     I pulled away and looked up into his stormy eyes. Stormy eyes that i loved so much. "We need to move on from the oast in order to move on to the future. An apology from both of our ends was much needed."

    Lorenzo hummed. "I can't even think right now though. I want you on that bed right now. I can't possibly tell you how sorry I am but I'm going to make sweet love to show you."

   I smirked at him when I felt his wandering hands getting lower. " You want to get into my pants huh?" I teased as I pushed myself into him making him exhale sharply.

   "I'm going to do more than just get into that pants," he growled before slipping his hand into my underwear.

Oh God.

*******

Honesty i was going to continue but then i would be rushing the sweet sweet smutty smut smut that'll be coming.
I want to get this right and make all of yall have some Wild Thoughts.

And also this book us going to be finished in... let's say ten or less chapters.

I really want to get this story done and over with. I honestly lost the inspiration to continue writing it but I don't want to leave it incomplete. It'll just irk the soul out of me

Besidesssss.... I'm working on a few stories that are completely out of my comfort zone but it's coming along so well :) at least that's what I think *shrug*

ANYWAYS, THOUGHTS? LET ME KNOW!!