Beauty and the Beast

Meanwhile at the castle, Lovino was taking a bath in his tower. "When we came back we landed in the ballroom, I said she looked so beautiful and if she wanted a dance after dinner."

"This is great, fratello. You can finally tell her how you feel," Marcello happily said, his invisible mouth grinning at the thought of actually being tangible for the first time in years which no doubt was the sentiment of the other spirits throughout the castles.

"She'll never love me," Lovino replied stepping out of the bath.

"We don't have time for doubt, Lovino. You must be bold, charming, and daring or we might never get our bodies back," Feliciano begged. "Please, fratello, try!" 

"I am trying!" Lovino yelled, stepping out of the bath.

Francis then began to help his master into a three-piece suit with a bright red vest and white shirt. "Think of this, Master Lovino. Romantic candle, gentle music sweeping through the room, and a night filled with stars, so when the moments just right you get on your knee and say to Isabella, 'Te amo," the invisible Frenchman coaxed which seemed to inspire Lovino's confidence.

"S-si! N-no," Lovino said.

"LOVINO!" they cried.

Lovino growled before stopping himself and looking down. "M-mi dispiace," he said in a quieter tone when a knocking came to the door. "Who is it?"

"Emma, your grace. Miss Isabella is ready and I wanted to know if you were as well," the tailor said.

"S-si," Lovino replied and the staff all took a large, deep breath because if all went well, they could finally be human again.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Lovino walked out of his bedroom, his scaly palm sweating from the anxiety he was facing. He had never been a good dancer, even when he was still a child because of an odd disease he had been afflicted with. As he tried to calm his nerves he looked up to see Isabella who wore a beautiful pink dress embroidered with flowers and had v-neck top with ruffled sleeves, around her neck she wore a pink choker with a rose pendant and one her face was a wide smile on her face (it looks like this: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images q=tbn:ANd9GcRpDKRMXfTPDzlRlMJxoC3_mc3wupdijzhpqsGxWEj0lj6Rbf6C). Don't faint Lovino, he thought to himself as he held out his hand for her which she instantly took. The two then walked over to the dining room where they enjoyed a lovely dinner of lasagna with marinara sauce and many tomatoes when they heard beautiful violin music fill the extravagant dining room that Lovino slightly swayed to which didn't go unnoticed by the other physical occupant of the room. 

"Are we going to dance soon?" Isabella asks, a happy thought coming to her mind. As a child, she had loved to dance with her father when she was small.

Lovino nodded, though he was still a little nervous because when he still a child he was cursed with a disease that made many think the Devil had taken over his soul. Even today, he was still awkward and clumsy which led him to pray that Isabella wouldn't mind if he stepped on her feet once or twice. He took another bite of his meal before he stood up and walked over to Isabella with his hands behind back. Lovino awkwardly held out one of his hands and Isabella took it, with a large and comforting smile on her face which led to the prince having a little more comfort. 

They walked through the corridor to a white marble double-door decorated with golden flowers that were opened by two invisible hands. The couple walked into a beautiful ballroom that was illuminated by the golden candelabras with a crystal chandelier,  that had previously been covered in dust or cobwebs, was now twinkling like the starry night sky above the intricately designed marble floor and the walls were decorated with beautiful golden carvings of musical instruments that seemed to come alive once they stepped in. Isabella then led Lovino to the middle of the dance floor when the music began to be played by invisible hands where Lovino tensed up with his cheeks blazing tomato-red, to which Isabella gave a reassuring smile at. She grabbed one of his claws and placed it around her waist and held the other, she then started to lead the waltz since the Italian was still unsure of himself which was all watched by the hopeful inhabitants.