Chapter 6 : Losing.His.Mind

After school ended, Stormie, Courtney, and I rode over to the warehouse. I had to go back to the warehouse so it doesn’t look like I was hiding something. Stormie and Courtney are already curious about what I’ve been doing. I have to be careful during this whole thing with Harry. And after I spend some time at the warehouse, I have to end up leaving early so I can get ready for my second date with Harry. I’m actually super excited about it. But it’s sad enough that I can’t tell my mates about my excitement. They’ll end up hating me for it.

Once we were at the warehouse, Stormie parked the car at the back and we walked around the warehouse to the front door. Courtney this time did the secret knock and we all waited for a moment. Jasper opened the door and let us in. I didn’t meet his eyes this time. I have to stop teasing him. He’ll probably think that I’m interested in him, which is sadly wrong. Once again, he’s my mate. I can’t ruin that.

I looked over at the couch on the left side of the room and saw that Skylar was the only one sitting there. I frowned and walked over to her, sitting right next to her. I really thought that Hugh was going to come today. He never misses a day. This whole cheating on Skylar thing must’ve gotten to him.

“Where’s Hugh?” Skylar asked. She had a joint in her hand she was going back to inhaling and exhaling. Skylar only smokes non-stop if she’s nervous about something. And I think with Hugh not being here, she’s in a nervous wreck.

“He didn’t feel good, so he’s staying home,” I said. Skylar inhaled the joint and then exhaled out the smoke.

“Yeah, he told me that and said he’s going to be at the warehouse after school gets out,” Skylar said. I took out a sigh and shrugged my shoulders.

“He’s probably still sick Skylar, don’t worry about it,” I said. Skylar took out a sigh and she handed me the joint. I took it and she stood up from the couch and went down the hall on her right, towards the bathroom.

Then Jasper came over towards me and sat down next to me.

“Yes. Finally. Natalie is smoking again,” Jasper said. I looked at him and handed him the joint.

“No. I’m good. Here have it,” I said. Jasper took it and started to inhale it and then he exhaled the smoke.

“When did you started getting clean?” Jasper asked. Ever since I even made contact with Harry, I decided to get clean.

“Wasn’t a good choice for me to start smoking anyways,” I said.

Then I looked over on the far side of the room where Rose, Raven, and Kellee were. Rose was laughing at Raven whole Raven was rolling her eyes and getting up from the couch. Kellee grabbed Raven’s arm, but Raven yanked it away and went out the front door. I stood up from the couch and walked out towards the front also. I closed it behind me and walked up to Raven.

“Raven! Tell me why did you allow Hugh to cheat on Skylar?” I said. Raven turned around, rolling her eyes at me. She walked up to me.

“He came on to me, I couldn’t help it,” Raven said. I shook my head.

“He was drugged, by you guys and you didn’t even bother to tell him to stop?” I asked.

“I tried!” Raven yelled. Both of us were silent. I frowned at her. What did she mean she tried? Raven took out a sigh and rubbed her forehead. It looked like she was about to cry, but she was blinking the tears away.

“Last night, Hugh came in the warehouse, saying that he’s pissed because he gotten in an argument with you. Rose laughed about it and Duncan said that he shouldn’t pout about it. I started to get up and go the bathroom.  When I gotten out, all three of them were messed up. I saw the plastic bag of ex on the floor. I sat down next to Rose and Hugh. Duncan told Hugh to show Raven a good time. Hugh came on to me and I pushed him away, telling him to remember that he belongs with Skylar. He said, the hell with Skylar. He grabbed me, and pushed me on the floor. Rose and Duncan were laughing and told Duncan over and over again, show Raven how you would have sex with Skylar. Hugh tore my clothes off and I told him to stop and leave me alone. He didn’t stop!” Raven said. A tear fell down her face. I couldn’t believe what I just heard.