Chapter 2

🌟2

The next day we started mooching off our parents and I got requests from people who wanted to pay me to draw them. Mostly request from friends online. Jade didn't have to work for the money. She pretty much asked and was given it, Or she took it out of her account. She did have a job though, over at the art supply shop. My favorite store. Not because she worked there but because of the contents and how the store was set up. I sometimes would spend hours down there. It also doubled as a book store so I was in heaven. Sometimes I would bring my guitar in and play and people would give me money. Jade always asked why I didn't just work there. I said then I wouldn't be a valued costumer. I walked into the art book store and Jade's face beamed up when she saw me.
"what are you here for?"
"do you wanna come over tonight?"
"ya."
She had a bunch of pots in her arms,"you smokin again?" The owner rubbed the top of my head and laughed,"what did I tell you two about smoking in me shop?" I smiled,"hey Will." Then his favorite song came on and he started dancing. We laughed and I helped her with the pots. When I came back up to the front he took my hand and twirled me and walked away dancing. I giggled,"I love Will."
Jade laughed,"those moves though." I smiled and begged her to let me draw.
"no. You can on paper."
I growled,"fine."
I did a quick sketch of her at the cash register with enormous yabos and signed it, I appreciate women. I gave it to her and stormed out. She laughed and mouthed I love you through the window. I flipped her off and walked home. That night she came over and we sat on my roof and smoked a bowl,"I love the sunset." I looked at her,"and I love you."

It was around 10 when we went back in my room, she sat on my bed and counted money,"Hey, lets make it a game." I crawled on my bed and asked,"Whoever makes the most wins?"
"Yup. How much you make?"
"Like 160."
"Same here omg. I'll put it in my phone." She hid the money under my mattress then laid on my bed and looked intently at me.
"you're stupid Jade." She was laying across my bed and said,"woe." Glancing around,"ya?" I said. She smiled at me and raised an eyebrow then sat up and she put a hand on my chest,"I love it."
"What? My room or my heart?" I looked into her eyes and she said,"both." We smiled at each other and I blushed,"Is it bad if I want you?" I asked barely having the balls to look at her. She thought,"I don't think so because I want you as well. For a while now I have, but how do I know you're not like those other bitches that break your heart?"
She grinned to herself mostly,"I don't know. But I've only been your bff since day one, and I've never hurt you like that, nor do I intend to, like ever. I'll promise you my heart if this works out."
"It's because I kissed you isn't it?"
I shrugged and looked at her earnestly. She smiled and put her hands on my knees and leaned forward so she was closer to my face, thus making me nervous but, I was determined not to hold back my true self and feelings anymore,"You sure you wanna give me something as fragile as your heart?"
"I trust you. It's kinda broke though." I said slowly as I glanced away at my desk and then continued as I focused on it, and began playing with her fingers, not thinking,"So you can have my soul too. But I keep my innocence." She smiled,"You're beautiful kid."
I looked down then and noticed what I was doing. I looked into her eyes because I was convinced otherwise.
I said,"I just hope it makes up for the broke parts."
"shards of a soul and a full heart? It's perfect. Any less would be perfect as long as it's coming from you."
She looked at me then into my eyes,"You know nothing of this side of me. Like I barely know this side of you." I looked at her and let go but kept my defense up. I got closer until my forehead touched hers,"And?" She leaned in and bit her bottom lip. I felt compelled to bite it instead, but I held back.
She said softly,"That's it." She moved the hair away from my face and when her finger tips grazed the side of my face, I felt chills. She held my hand again and said,"Why would you give me the only things you have left? I'm the one who breaks hearts and doesn't think twice. I'm actually that really mean bitch that will hurt you, I'm sorry but, I can't help it. It's all in habit. I cheat, I'm bad. I can't promise you mine..." I was only half listening,"I know you're bad." I grinned innocently. She smirked,"so flirty it's adorable. Maybe I'm a lot worse than bad." I raised an eyebrow and her hand went through my hair and I continued,"But I trust you, I always have. If you do run away with my heart and soul, then there's a reason why God let them break. I'd rather have you break me then some randy. I want you to protect them still though. Maybe I can change your attitude and make you stay." She thought about this and rested her hand on the side of my face,"You're so sweet. I suppose we could try right?" I nodded. Jade was stalling purposely because she knew she already had me going since last night when we were playing games,"I'm sorry if I hurt you. What are the rules?" I smiled,"You can't just like, surprise fuck me ok?" She smiled back. Jade tilted her head slightly to one side,"Looks like you need to express yourself. Can I help?" I sat up in thought,"nope. It's all good." I wanted to win so I moved back and she got disappointed but she sighed,"so that's it?" I prospected,"ya. That's all I can think of."
"then I promise you I will try my hardest."
She went to give me the good night hug I've come to expect. Then she whispered in my ear,"I don't think that's all." She caught me off guard and moved in for a kiss. Her eyes opened when her lips touched mine. At that moment I was suddenly inert and didn't kiss her back right away. She took my heart beat when her lips grazed mine and she gingerly shut her eyes. This time, when I started to pull away, she moved back in and intimately kissed me again. When I did kiss her, I was kinda scared, but her lips were gentle, soft, and a bit reassuring. She opened her lips slowly. Everything felt different. She put her hand gently on the side of my face as our mouths opened and closed, her tongue brushed against my lips ever so slightly then I felt her breathe,"it's ok Scy." She taught slowly because I was clueless. We ended up falling asleep laying next to each other.