3

Chapt🌟3

The next day I went over to her house. It was like two in the morning and I couldn't sleep. I snuck into her bed and decided to mess with her. I gently stroked her cheek and she turned towards me. I smiled and gently went up on my left elbow. I brought a finger down from her cheek and grabbed her boob a little. Her nipple got hard and she murmured in her sleep,"mmm, Scy. There." I giggled quietly and kissed her nose. My hand slipped under her shirt and rubbed her stomach. She half woke up,"da fuck?"
"you awake?"
"mmm, maybe. Why am I wet?"
"because I'm a pervert." I put my head against her chest and she put her arms around me,"thank you?"
"happy birthday bitch!!"
"hush child, tired. Couldn't sleep?"
"nightmares. I missed you." She smiled and held me and we fell back asleep. When I woke up she was brushing her hand through my hair,"you awake sicko?"
"yes." I said sleepily.
"I thought I was dreaming."
"what about?"
"you. We were like gettin' it nasty..."
"Really? Ok, I'm hungry." She smiled,"lets go eat then." We made breakfast and her dad came in the kitchen and wiped his face. Jade wasn't talking to him. He poured some coffee and said,"Jade. Will you go to dinner with me tonight. I have these reservations and I have no one to go with. My boss gave them too me. It's really high end and you know I'm no good with outings. Especially..."
"Dad. It's fine. I get it you just say stuff you don't mean when you're drunk. I'll go with you." He sighed then gave us both 200$ and we went shopping. She had her hand in the back pocket of my jeans. It was the start of spring',"it feels like we've always been together Scylers."
"I know right? I love it. Even though it's been like four days. Maybe it's because we've been friends forever." She smiled. I wasn't that type to get jealous of people she looked at when we went out because sometimes I looked too, but when she was flirting then I would bring her back because I promised her I would,"damn your ass is so tight babe." I pushed her away laughing. She smiled cutely. 'On the way home I asked,"how can you have changed in a matter of days?"
"I don't know, you're starting to mean more to me than myself, that's been my motivation. I don't see anyone but you now." I smiled. Somehow I knew that wasn't true,"I don'tve to wear the sling anymore."
"awesome. It's like three, what do you wanna do?"
"I don't care it's your birthday. You pick."
"I'm reading those things in my sleep."
I smiled,"good."
"lets go play in the castle baby."
"yay! I wanna go play upstairs!"
"alright."
Her dad said that he'd take her out for dinner and that I needed to be out by seven. I complied and we ran upstairs and she sat on the couch in the hallway as I took my shoes and socks off and walked across the long thin window sill that opened up to the balcony. She watched and said,"when will you grow up?"
"as soon as I'm married."
She smiled and laid back with one leg up. She was barefoot as well,"god, we're 16."
"yup."
"I hate how time is going so fast."
"then slow it down." I said as I walked back,"how the hell do you slow time?"
"how do you freeze it?" She smiled,"how do you hold on to it so it never changes?"
"just like I wrote, don't let time control you, slow it down by spending a day with someone you love."
She was looking up at the ceiling in thought,"it will slow as you count the seconds and find your favorite parts about them." She said as I sat in the window next to her,"you make a day seem long or short by your perception."
"well not all of us have a beautiful poetic mind like you. Those stories and poems made me cry. The truth is a hard thing to grasp."
I said as I looked out the window,"it really is. A piece of my heart is in every last word on those papers."
"it's a magnificent, admirable heart."
She said in thought,"thank you." She sighed and I looked at her and got down. She didn't look happy. So I laid on her. She smiled and moved the hair out of my face,"you look upset, stop it."
"she's not gonna call."
"you don't know that. Maybe she forgot or got busy and is gonna call later tonight. She's a doctor babe. But when she does, give her your cell phone number."
"kay but..." I kissed her,"no, none of that now. We have one another." I whispered.
She whispered back,"it's ok because we love each other."
I smiled and we kissed. As our lips open and closed I rested my hand on her heart and the other one held the back of her thigh. She lightly bit my lower lip. Her hand was going up and down my side while the other one grabbed my back pocket. My hand was stroking her thigh and slowly going up. She sat up some with her leg still up on the couch. I repositioned myself so my legs were around her sides. I had my hand rubbing her knee. She had her forehead against mine and her hands were on the sides of my face. She said smiling as her thumbs caressed my cheeks,"mmm, baby. I wanna wait till your birthday."
"I'm sorry." I blushed.
She giggled,"it's me. I'm rubbing off on you. You're still adorable though." My ears got red as she kissed me then went down my jaw line to my neck,"hmm." I sighed as she rubbed my thigh. She whispered under my ear naughty things,"feels good?"
"ya." I breathed.
She chuckled,"hmpf, I can already tell you're gonna be my little femme princess."
Her hand went up to my side,"just don't take advantage."
"I won't, but it's gonna be fun in bed on your birthday."
"babe, I'm freaking amazing."
We both giggled a little,"you wanna show me?" She kissed my nose and held my hips.