5

Ch.5🌟

I went upstairs and laid next to her. She had my phone,"what you looking at?" I said as I reached for it. She held it away and said,"nothing. Just pictures."
"that's why the name says Ace on it. Give it to me. Stop being insecure. If anything I should go through your shit." I grabbed it and punched her shoulder,"I'm sorry." She looked at me with her black eyes. I sighed and put the phone in my pocket. I took my hand down the front of her face and whined,"why?" She giggled and I had to smile. She held my hand,"how are we gonna tell your mom?" She shrugged and said,"the next time she comes in and sits on the couch I'll kiss you nasty."
"you know I hate it when you do that." She shrugged,"I wanna fuck you in the shower."
"like I'd let you."
"why is that?"
"because it's like, can't a nigga get dressed wit out y'all over me tryna get some?"
She chuckled,"ok, one day you won't be like that around me."
I stretched out my arms and rested my head on her chest,"kiss my heart."
"right now, I'm so not in the mood." I curled up to her and said,"tired." I closed my eyes,"you needa eat before you're so skinny that you turn into dust."
"then fuck me first."
"I can't that's considered rape."
I shrugged then whimpered. She grinned and said as she put her arm around me,"Awww babe. Did you forget your shoulder was broke again?" I nodded,"I'm sorry baby." She kissed my shoulder and said,"I'm hungry. I'll be back later. You want anything?"
"no thanks I just wanna go ta sleep."
She kissed my forehead and got up and left. When I woke up she was next to me and it was dark out,"get off my ass momma." She giggled and put her arms around me and I fell back asleep. When we got up in the morning, she went down the stairs and I slid down the banister and got yelled at,"calm your voice mama, it's irritatin'." She swung the hot spatula at me and I dodged her,"you know what? You little shit, I don't HAVE to do anything for you just Capra. You better watch it before I kick your ass out." I laughed and she pushed me and I fell. Then we all laughed. I got back up and sat in my chair. We ate and mom harassed me,"why are you talking like you're black?"
"because I am? I'm sorry for being black."
"baby you know you're more like your mom..."
"What does that mean? I'm both my parents I can speak how I wish."
Jade laughed a bit,"damn."
"Ok honey. I wasn't trying to attack you. I was just saying. Don't pretend to be something you're not."
I put my fork down,"pretend? I'm black and Italian. I act the way I have always been. Black and Italian."
Jade snickered,"she's right mom. She does have an accent sometimes and it's mixed and cute." Her mom looked at her like she was going to say something then she looked back at me,"excuse me. I didn't mean to go at your genealogy. I'm just saying."
"you think that's why she drank? Because she doesn't want me to end up like her? I do. Maybe that's why my inner black bitch is coming out." Jade laughed a little with a mouth full of food. I got up and said,"I hope you choke on that. Excuse me I have to go write down something a'fore I forget." Jade started coughing. Mom looked really confused,"dude wait..." I went upstairs and began writing in my book of secrets that no one knew about. Until Jasper came up a few minutes later and grabbed it out of my hands as I was putting it away,"please don't read that."
"why?" She glanced at me and opened it and I tackled her to the floor,"ow, ok I get it. Here." She shoved it against my chest and pushed me off of her. I sat in a corner between the night stand and the wall and continued writing. She laughed at me and crawled over,"if I told, you wouldn't rest until you read what was in here."
"spill it. I already won't."
"my mental state."
She asked as she twirled a piece of my hair and watched me write,"why does Smith know more then me?"
"what do you want to know?"
"why you don't trust me." She said looking at me earnestly.
"I trust anything that turns me on." I said looking back at my book.
"you really shouldn't. It might break your heart in the end."
"are you foreshadowing?"
"I'm speaking from experience."
"The reason I don't trust you is because you've cheated on me."
She was quiet for a little,"I think my mom..."
"read anymore out loud and I will fuck you up."
"So you'll let me read it?" She had her hand on the page so I couldn't write anymore. She got so close but it was comfortable,"not all of it."
"then read me some, or tell me."
"what?"
"what makes you horny? What makes you love? What's going on in your head right now? Tell me why you cry when you cry, tell me what you're scared of, tell me why you love me."
"I don't know babe. Puberty? The hell at home? You? All these changes? Be more specific."
"do you jerk off when I'm not looking?"
I laughed but she was serious. I stopped smiling. She had her hand on her head. Which meant she wanted answers. I closed the book,"Not really, I mean like I'm uncomfortable now. Sometimes when you are looking, in fact only when were like that."
"you don't watch porn."
"nope!"
She smiled,"are you still scared of mom?"
"never was."
"what do you feel right now?"
"I don't know. Confusion, uncomfortable... Don't put me on the spot."
"what about now?"
She put her hand on my chest,"please kiss me." She smiled and kissed me gently,"now?" She took away my book and I attacked her she hit the floor hard and the book flew under the bed. She couldn't stay serious if she wanted to,"fight you for a secret."
"lets go." I said as she pinned me and got closer to me,"mmm, naughty baby." She said against my lips,"you cheater."
"how?"
She kissed under my ear and I said,"you're like twice my size. You didn't even give me a fair chance. You used my shoulder pain against me."
"you shouldn't have bet me huh?" Her hand went down to my crotch. She said watching her hand slide down me,"can the winner molest the loser?"
"um... I don't like that."
"who cares? No one can hear you scream anyways."
"really? Dude this is rape."
She laughed and made sure I couldn't escape and placed a hand against my throat. I was tensed up but then she started rubbing me and whispering naughty things,"you want it?"
At once I was turned on to her role. I submitted and sighed out,"mhm. Fuck yes."
"Then it's not rape silly."
I had my hands on her and couldn't help but raise up under her to feel her better,"you love that don't you? Tell me you love me."
"You're such a bitch. It feels so good. Please more."
She breathed against my neck as her hand went in my pants,"Tell me it's all mine and I'll let you." My eyes rolled back and I let her dominate me,"C'mon, tell me."
I groaned out,"Oh fuck yes, harder."
"No, tell me whose kitty this is." She kissed my jawline and held my hands over my head and went faster. I couldn't get enough of her. Her kinks confused where the safety line was. She made me not care. It felt like she was trying new things but, taking advantage of my limits. I just wanted to please her, I knew my role. But I wanted her to respect my boundaries. She was forever pushing me,"what do you say babe?"
"It's yours. Just stop playing." I moaned loudly.
She smiled and said quietly,"shush baby. I lied about that no one can hear you scream."
"This so good though."
I was being loud on purpose. She kissed me and I moaned against her lips she smiled and whispered her plans to me. I got even more heated. She switched her pace and put a hand over my mouth,"be quiet baby." She giggled and took her hand off,"uhg! I'm gonna explode dude."
"you better hurry she's at the stairs. Big mouth."
I smiled a little and bit my lip as she put her hand on me and I groaned,"oh fuck."
"we're going to hell." She laughed, got off, and sat next to me.
"I hate you for that. You damn bitch."
Her mom knocked and asked if everything was ok as I pulled up my pants,"ya, mom. Scyles' was just being a whiny bitch." I tackled her and she laughed when she hit the floor. Her mom came in and I was choking her,"Scyles, stop choking your sister." She sat by us on the bed. I stopped and held my hand up to punch her and she got up and pushed me, and kissed me with so much love, I didn't want her to stop. Her mom was like,"da fuck? You two are dating? Alright you cocky bastard, get off." Her mom pulled her by her shirt and she stopped and we got up and sat next to her,"alright. Damn Capra. I'm proud and upset. Both are because of your cockiness." Capra smiled,"Don't ever do that again. I'm totally ok with this too. It's just now I wanna separate you two."
"we'll behave mom." I said.
"you better but, if I walk in on you two then Caprasia is on the couch."
"why me?"
"you're too horny and lets face it, Scyles is my favorite."
I smiled and rested my head on moms shoulder,"was mean Capra being a bully?"
"she always is. She beat me up."
Mom put her arms around me and said,"I'm sorry. I'll yell at her later. Damn it got dark out. It's gonna storm you two so stay inside." We nodded,"I have to go to work I'll be back around three ok?"
"kay." She hugged and kissed us both then left.