Note

I just want acknowledge my friend, Yra Odones, for helping me on this. Actually, she's the one who wrote this poem. I only published this because I just want to. HAHA. :) I only share my story and of course, my feelings too to her, and she wrote down as a poem. I also want to thank my FRIENDS for being with me ALWAYS when I've felt unloved. Thank you guys for giving light on my dark days, lending your shoulders to cry on, sharing your thoughts with me, holding me when I felt weak and fragile, and, thank you for accepting and loving me despite for what and who I am. :)

This poem is dedicated to someone who once became my world! I will always treasure the memories we've shared, and I will carry the lessons you've left with me. You've hurt me so much, but I can't hate you. Because I saw the real world, because of you. Thank you so much for everything and, you will always remain in my heart not as a lover, but someone who I can thank of for giving me million reasons to smile in the world. You are you. I can't blame you for what happen between us. I'm blaming my self for expecting too much from you. Thank you for the heartaches, thank you for the misery. And,  I will always thank you for giving me a chance to love you. :)

"Love is not just about fighting, but LEAVING!" - Anonymous