Chapter 34

Time lapse

Tobias POV

It's been about 4 months since we found out that Tris was pregnant.

Today, we both took off of work so that we could go to Tris's doctors appointment.

We walk down to the hospital, my arm snaking around Tris's waist and my hand resting gently on her baby bumb.

After waiting in the hospital room for 10 minutes, the doctor finally comes.

"Hello. I'm Dr. Watson." She says. "You must be Tris and Four."

"Yep." Tris says, popping the p.

"Would you like to find out the gender of your baby?" Dr. Watson asks us.

Tris looks at me and I nod.

"Yes." Tris tells her.

"Put this on your stomach, it might be a bit cold." The doctor says.

Tris rubs the goo on her stomach and winces a little from the cold, but she is smiling.

Dr. Watson does a few things but I'm not really paying attention until I hear her gasp.

I shoot my head up. Dr. Watson is closely watching the computer screen and Tris has a worried look on her face. I grab her hand and rub circles with my thumb along her palm.

"What's wrong? Is it the baby?" Tris asks.

"Oh. Sorry to scare you. I have good news." Dr. Watson says with a smile. "You are having twins! A boy and a girl! Congratulations!"

I am so happy. I am going to have a son and a daughter! I couldn't be happier!

"You can use this to wipe the stuff off of your stomach and then you can leave. Congratulations again." Dr. Watson says while handing Tris a wipe.

Once she leaves, Tris quickly wipes the goo off of her stomach and jumps into my arms.

"I can't believe this." She whispers. "We're having twins."

Twins

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay twins👏 I've planned to do this for awhile now😊

So I took the names from the last chapter and I paired them up. Comment which pair you like the best.

•Taylor Marie Eaton and Tyler James Eaton

•Lila Rose Eaton and Logan Thomas Eaton

•Trina Cathrine Eaton and Toby Daniel Eaton

•Skylar Grace Eaton and Hunter James Eaton

•Sophie Grace Eaton and Dylan Adam Eaton

•Tara Jade Eaton and Charles Anthony Eaton

•Ella May Eaton and Luke Samuel Eaton

•Mikayla Ann Eaton and Mason Andrew Eaton

I think I already know which ones I'm using but I like to have your opinions too😊

Don't forget to comment and vote and please follow😊

20 votes = new chapter

- Emily❤️