Chapter 62

Sky POV

For the past few days, I have faced my fear of embarrassment, fear of confinement, fear of clowns, and fear of spiders.

Everyone has been having nightmares. Crying in their sleep, not sleeping at all, vomiting. My bitten nails don't seem as bad in comparison.

We get today off because tomorrow, we take the final test.

Justin asked me on a date tonight and I'm so nervous.

I am currently dress shopping with the girls.

"Ooh what about this one?!" Lila squeals as she holds up a dress that is way to revealing.

"No way!" I laugh. "Justin said to wear something nice but comfy. That doesn't look nice or comfy."

"Oooh what about this!" Talulah says as she holds up an adorable maroon dress. "I know maroon is kinda your color." She laughs.

"Oh Talulah I love it! Let me go try it on!" I say.

She smiles and hands me the dress.

I go try it on and I instantly fall in love with it.

It is a maroon skater dress with 3/4 sleeves. It's plain and comfy. Just my style.

When I walk out, all the girls squeal. I laugh.

"Ok ok I'll buy it!" I laugh.

I change out of the dress and go to the cash register to pay.

It was 50 points but it was on sale for 20 points.

The girls take me show shopping also. I get some cute black flats with bows on the tips. The bows have studs on them.

Lila curls my hair into loose curls and I'm ready to go.

Justin meets me at the Pit.

We haven't really been in a serious relationship. Just cheek kissing, hand holding, and hugging.

"Hey Sky. Wow you look amazing!" Justin smiles.

I blush. "Thanks. You don't look to bad yourself."

Justin laughs. "Let's go!"

Justin POV

Sky looks absolutely amazing.

I went to her old apartment earlier to talk to her Dad. I told him about Sky and I. He wasn't very happy.

I asked him where I should take Sky and he told me about a secret spot by the Chasm.

I went and checked it out and it's absolutely perfect. I set up a picnic and everything.

I lead Sky to the secret door. I gave her a blindfold so that our destination will be a surprise.

I watch as she crinkles her nose as she tries to figure out where she is. She's so cute.

I lead her onto the rock and take off her blindfold.

She gasps. "My parents place?! How did you know?!"

"I asked." I laugh.

"Well I love it!" She says as she flings her arms around my neck.

Sky POV

Justin set up a romantic picnic at my parents secret spot by the chasm and it's beautiful.

After we eat an amazing dinner of Alfredo pasta and Dauntless cake.

"This was amazing Justin. Thank you so much." I smile as Justin packs the last plate.

"Anything for you." Justin smiles.

I scoot closer and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Hey can I tell you a secret?" Justin asks.

"Of course." I say.

I turn my head to face Justin and he..

Kisses me?!?

He pulls back.

Oh no! Did I do something wrong?!

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer. I fling my arms around his neck.

We kiss.

I feel electricity coursing through my veins. I feel warmth spread through every place where he is holding me.

We fit together perfectly.

This is so perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 chapters left😭

So the next chapter will be the final test, then the rankings and that's it😭

I'm still not sure if I'm going to write a sequel because I know I'm going to have a lot of school work😭

Here are some links for Sky's outfit if you want. I love her dress😍

Sky's Dress:

http://wheretoget.it/look/193796

Sky's Shoes:

http://www.amiclubwear.com/shoes-flats-el-serina-653blackpu.html

Don't forget to comment and vote and please follow😊

20 votes = new chapter

- Emily❤️