Wedding and The end

Months had passed and this was the day of the wedding Chloe had sent Max with Kate to go on a spa day. Their wedding was just as the sun was setting onto of the cliff next to the lighthouse where Chloe had proposed to Max. Victoria had really changed since their Blackwell days and has helped Chloe find her tux for today. At one point she tried to get Chloe into a dress but the punk was not having it so she gave up and took her to her dads tailor. They had a custom suit made and to apologize for all those years of torture Victoria paid for it. It still looked pretty feminine on Chloe so it didnt upset her mom. Max, on the other hand, had gotten a simple white dress with a long train and lace all over. They had only invited a small group of people both parents, Warren and Nathan, and Kate and Victoria and anyone in town who knew about the wedding were also invited they just had to stand behind the small precession.

Holy shit Vic Im getting married I never thought I would even live this long, but max helped me through it all. Chloe stands in front of a tall mirror admiring the white tux.

Save it for the vows Chlo. Victoria rolls her eyes and hands, Chloe, the neatly typed vows Chloe had written over the last few months.

Thank you again, Vic, seriously, Im not mad at you anymore and honestly I see you as a sister now, Kate also. Joyce walks into the room telling Chloe she needed to be on the altar. Chloe gives Victoria a small, quick hug and leaves the room walking up to the altar to wait for Max.

Kate this is happening, this is really happening. Max is staring at Kate who is putting the final touches on Maxs hair which was pulled up into some sort of special bun and had flowers from the cliff poking out in different places. Kate finishes up and gives Max a reassuring pat on the shoulder. Thank you, Kate, for all your help. Kate smiles and leaves the room to wait for the queue that Max needs to go out. Kate walks back in a few minutes later.

Max. Its time. Kate signals for max to follow her. Max takes a deep breath and takes her fathers arm just out of sight of the altar.

I love you, baby, I am so happy for you, mom is too. Her dad says leaning down slightly before walking down the aisle. Max and her father walk down the aisle both her and Chloe are holding back tears and they want to just run into each other. David had gotten a certificate online so he is the minister.

Dearly beloved we are here today to witness the permanent bonding of Maxine Caulfield and Chloe Price we all know that they have been through so much together and their love held through so I know it can stand the test of time. Max faces Chloe taking both of her hands in her own.

I love you Chloe Max whispers just barely holding back her tears.

I love you two Max you look really hot. Max chuckles and completely falls into Chloes gaze making her not at all hear David speaking.

I believe that both of you have vows so who ever would like to start can. David steps back clasping his hands in front of him. Chloe pulls out the piece of paper with her vows on it.

Max, first-mate, girlfriend, Super Max, Maxi-pad, Maxy. I call you all these names but from the day we started dating I have always wanted to call you Max my wife, the mother of our children. We have been through so much together we have lived through the worst storm in Oregon history, you saved Kate, you saved me. For that I am forever grateful, I love you Maxine Caulfield, and I promise you no matter what happens to us in the future even if we do get kidnapped again I will always protect you. Max had given up on holding back her tears and was crying softly listening to Chloes vows.

Chloe Price, I remember playing pirate as kids and how we had so much fun no matter how many bruises we gave each other. I always imagined meeting a nice guy with money, but instead, I got you my captain, my punk rock blue haired rebel wife. I love you and always will I promise to protect you as best I can. The entirety of all the surviving Blackwell students and shown up by that point and everyone even David was crying.

Max, do you take Chloe to be your lawfully wedded wife, to love and to hold, in sickness and in health, for better or for worse, for as long as you live?

I do.

Chloe, do you take Max to be your lawfully wedded wife, to love and to hold, in sickness and in health, for better or for worse, for as long as you live?

I hella do

please bring forward the rings. Nathan walks forward with the rings on a velvet pillow, Max and Chloe each take on and slip on each others finger.

If anyone objects please speak now or forever hold your peace. David stares out at the audience and no one speaks. Then with the power invested in me, I now pronounce you wife and wife, you may kiss the bride. Chloe leans in and kisses Max not caring she had everyone watching them. As they pulled away the sun went down over the ocean.

I love you, Max.

I love you to Che.

Chloe and Max walk down the aisle and off to the rest of their peaceful lives. They had two kids and both died together at the age of ninety. They were buried together next to Joyce and David on top of the cliff overlooking the rebuilt Arcadia Bay.

(I had so much fun writing this story, thank you for reading)