Chapter 5

Chapter 5

_________

"Uhm, its about me and Cameron. I think I like him"

"You what?" I reply having my eyes almost fall out of my head. "How can you, well I mean.. what?" I ask.

"I don't know, it just kind of clicked." She said. 

I can't believe she likes Cameron! I mean hes really nice and hes like a part of my family, but i can't see my girls dating him! I scrunch my nose, and twiddle my thumbs. 

"You promise not to tell him okay? Please?" She asks me. I nod my head and she hugs me. 

*Later*

___________

We lie on my bed, watching tv from my flat screen. Our sandwhich crusts our left on the plates on the hard wood floor. We were bored out of our mids. "Wanna go swim in my pool?" I ask. "Yeah, sure. I'll just borrow one of your bikini's like that black one that makes me look cuteeeee" She replies while dragging the e. I stick out my tounge and throw the black bikini at her. She smiles and runs into the bathroom. I shake my head, and get changed into my pastel purple bikini. 

We jump in the pool, holding eachother's hands. We then just float on body floaties while enjoying the warm sun on our backs. 

Suddenly I hear a lowed knock on my front door. And when I mean loud, I mean banging loud. I jump off my floatie, grab my towel, and walk to the front door. 

I open the door, and see Jason.

Author's note: 

Sorry its not that big! Im working on chapter six right now. I just didn't want this to be crammed into one chapter cause I felt that you guys needed another cliff hanger. :P