Chapter 11

Chapter 11

__________

We sit in Tay's in rom, on the bed watching tv. One of the most boring shows had come on. Golf. She was just lying there, with the remote in her hand. I noticed that she was sleeping. I look at her wrists, and gently rub. I then walk up to her desk, grab a pen, and write "You're beautiful. Stay strong" on her arm. I then do the same to me. I shut off the tv, and head out the door. I walk back to my house.

Once I reach my house, i open the door and take off the flip flops. I run upstairs, and flop into my bed. I then go on twitter. I tweet to my followers saying "Stay strong loves.' then close te app. I then go on instagram, and take a picture of me hiding under the covers, with my eyes above the sheets. I then write in the caption saying "Lazy weekend". I post it, then lock my phone. I get up, and go back downstairs. 

Once I'm down, I go into the kitchen and make popcorn. I open the packet, place it on a paper towel, then into the microwave, I let it pop for two minutes, then take it out and place it on the counter top. I open the bag, and pour the popcorn into a light blue bowl, and walk into the living room. I plop onto the couch, pulling a fuzzy blanket over my body. I turn on the tv, and go channel surfing. I find the movie "The notebook" and click on the channel. I watch the movie for about an hour an a half, then go into the kitchen to place the empty bowl into the sink. 

I was bored, so I decided to go swimming. I go up to my room and open my bathing suit drawer. I pull out my hot pink bikini with a big, silver ring in the middle fo the top. I change into the bathing suit, grab a towel, then head downstairs. I open the gate of the pool and walk into the porch. I set my towl on a tanning chair and walk near the stairs fo the pool. I take my hair down, then enter the pool. It was a nice temperature. I go underwater, opening my eyes and swimming around. My pool isn't filled with chlorine, its filled with salt water. I know, it sounds gross but its actually better. I bad thing is that you have to clean it more, since it doesn't have chemicals in it. Once I finish swimming, I dry off and lay on the tanning bed, letting the sun dry up the droplets of water. I lay there for about an hour, then sit up, going inside. I go upstairs, and cahnge into a pair of jean shorts, and a light see-through white top. I go into the bathroom and dry my hair, then walk back out, throwing my body on my bed.