Chapter 12

Chapter 12

_____________

I close my eyes for what felt like a second, but it was really ten minutes. I feel a buzz in the hand, from my phone. I press the home button to see who it is, and I see its Audrie. 

A: Hey girl! Im having a pool party at 4:00. Come join? 

Y: Yeah sure! I'll see you in about fifteen? I need to get ready, and you probably need some help setting up! 

A: Haha yes I do. I got a hold fo Cameron so he can come, but see if Tay can come. 

Y: kk. see you soon! xx

It was 3:30 now.

I open my phone app, calling Tay. She answers and I invite her to come. She acceots and tels me that she will meet me at Audrie's house. I go into my closet and open my dresser drawer. I pick out a black bikini, that  shows my body off. I go into the bathroom and apply some waterproof makeup such as mascara, eyeliner, foundation, etc. After im finished, I grab a towel, a speaker, a change of clothes and my phone and place it in a black bag with white printing on it saying 'Cali beaches 1917'. I go downstairs, and see my mom. "Hey mommmmm." I say dragging the m. "Hey." She replies smiling. "I'm going to a pool party, I probably won't be home early."

"Okay, have fun sweetie." "Thanks!" I reply. I put on my white flip flops, not the cheap ones, and head out the door, and walk to Audrie's. Once I arrive, I knock on the door. AIdrie answers and leads me into her house. There was a table full of supplies. It had plastic plates, cups, and napkins with beach balls on them. Right next to the table, there was another table, with fruit, chips, and punch. The railings had blue and pink streamers dangling from them, with a fake palm tree. Boy does she know how to design! I help her clean the leaves and other things out of the pool, and set up some speakers, with some music playing. I here some knocks, and see Tay and Cameron. Tay looked really good. She looked very cute. If only I was as beautiful as her. We had ten minutes to kill, so we decided to tan. Cameron just sat by the pool with his feet in he water. We soon heard a door bell ring. We got up and walked towards the door to answer it.

Tonight's going to be a blast! :)

I think...

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hi beauties! omg thank you so much for 137 reads! I love you all so much! :* 

CHapter 13 coming soon! What do you think will happen? Whe'res JAson in the story? :) You'll just have to wait and see! hahahhha. No but I do love you guys! 

xoxo, JIll