Chapter 9

Chapter 9

___________

Jason's POV:

I stood there in shock. My moth was hung open, and I was still. I had just realized that I slapped Y/N. Holy shit. She runs out the door crying. I run after her calling her name. She was already out the door. I run through the doorway and down the street. I kept calling her name, but she wouldn't turn around. I stop ripening, knowing that it's no use. I sit on the ground huffing. My eyes start to water as I throw pebbles.

Your POV:

I run to Cameron's house, crying and whimpering in pain. Once I reach his house, I knock on the door. While I wait, I sit on the ground, and crawl into a ball. Cameron answers the door and sees me.

"Oh my gosh. Y/N are you okay?!" He yells.

He picks me up, and carries me in his room. He lies me on the bed, and sits beside.

"Y/N what happened?" He asks. I look up at him. As I look at him, he notices that I have a big, purplish, reddish mark on my cheek. He gasps. I start to cry again hiding my head back into the ball of my body that I have made.

Cameron runs downstairs, grabs an ice pack, then, runs back upstairs. He places the pack to my face, then rubs my back. I hold the ice pack to my cheek, and lay down.

My eye kids get heavy, and droopy. I am soon sound asleep in Cameron's bedroom.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Sorry it's short! I'm gonna make another chapter right now. The next one, May be sad. But the next one, is very important to me.