Chapter 8

Chapter 8

___________

Once we arrive at Jason's house, my eyes almost fall out. I sit there in shock. His house, was amazing. Like it was the biggest house. 

"Its a house Y/N not a sheep giving birth." He says while chuckling. He parks his car in the driveway, and steps out. He walks over to my side, and opens the door. I smile at him, and make a confused look. He's usually not this nice. He's more like a rat. We walk into his house, and go up stairs to his room. I open my books and go to a page number where the whole math lesson had began. 

Jason took a seat and listened. 

"I don't see the point in math! It's not like your gonna need to know that freakin x is equal to 9!" He yells annoyed. 

"Okay, well we need it to pass. Ever thought of that?" I replied.e rolled his eyes and took out a cigarette from his pocket. I slapped his hand, and the cigarette had fallen to the floor. 

"Aye, what are ya doing?!" He yelled. 

"Their bad for you Jason." I replied giving him a glare. 

"You don't have to boss me around you know! You're not my other!" He yelled.

"Okay well I'm sorry for trying to keep you from smoking those nasty things! They can freakin kill you!" I yell back.

"Shut up! Just shut up! Okay?  Leave now! Take your books and leave! Your worthless!"

I suddenly feel a tingling sting that had been placed on the sdie of my face. Jason just slapped me...

I gasp, and run out. I start crying. I knew that it wasn't a good idea to come here. I just knew it! 

As I was running, I begin to have a flashback. 

*Flashback*

In Seventh grade:

Y/n when will you stop being worthless! Just go away! No one wants you! The girl screams. I cry and hide in a corner.  I feel a strong sting being placed on my face. I then feel a foot crashing into  my shin. "Kill yourself." She quietly says in my ear. I was then left alone. Huddled in a corner, crying a wanting to no longer live.

*End of flashback*

I cried and cried. I could hear Jason calling my name in the background. I didn't want to deal with him. I didn't want a finger layed on me by him. I never want to see him.

I run down the street, heading my way towards Cameron's house.