chapter 19

we got in the car and the ride home was quiet and awkward. I was so mad I didn't even know what to say, so much anger was built up inside of me that I wanted to just push his head against the car window. But I kept my peace.

"you know what you did back there was fucked up right?"

I stated

"well mane look, the way i see it is you're my girl so there's no need for you to be entertaining him"

august said with his eyes still on the road.

"how the hell am I entertaining him when I'm doing my job? you don't understand, that is how I get money, by taking pictures. I don't jump down your damn throat when you're at concerts and hoes are touching all over you and shit so what seems to be the problem"

I had to roll the window down a little because I was getting heated.

"the problem is I don't want you to be dressing like that"

august said while pulling up into the driveway.

I got out the car without his help.

"well that's not going to end, I'm a model so get fuckin' use to it because this is what I do. this is what I enjoy so YOU don't have a say in it."

I walked into the house and sat on the couch.

"okay I get it its your job, but you don't have to work ma, you got me"

august sat on the couch next to me.

"what? you want me to quit.... HELL NAH!"

I said scooting away

"you wont quit for Aug"

august said while pouting

"no"

I whimpered with the same Pout he just gave me.

august laughed at the fact I was mocking him, pushed me back on the couch, and got between my legs.

he started to kiss my neck...... then my collar bone....then my chest but we jumped up when we heard a little girl step in to the house and say

"uncle?"