I love her

Millie and I were on our way to the lake, the music was blasting my windows were down. Millie was singing to a song and so he was sitting there with her hands out the window. I looked over at her and smiled. As her song was coming to a finish I pulled onto a gravel road which means we were halfway there just another 20 minutes. I turned down the radio.
"My turn to pick." I said grabbing my phone and putting my left hand on the stirring wheel and scrolled threw my songs until one that I liked. Millie smiled at me. "See you again by Tyler, the Creator?" I smiled back at her as the song began. "Yep its good." I turned up the radio. And put my hand back on the wheel, she put her hair up in a ponytail because it was blowing around, which made her pretty. She started singing to it, which brought a smile to my face.

I pulled into the parking lot that was gravel and turned off my car. Millie looked over to me. "So this is it." She looked around then and you could hear some music playing from the speakers and people screaming while jumping off the rope, then you could see some Mermaids on top of a rock in the middle of the lake. "Yep it's the High schools hangout area hot days we go here sometimes I don't thought because beer can make people weird." Millie sighed and opened her car door. I got out and the first thing I smelt was the blood it wasn't anybody's blood it was Millies the wind hit her just perfectly to send a small scent of her. It affected me a bit but I controlled myself. "So I gotta get my guitar and meet up with some of my other friends if you want you can join along?" Millie smiled. "Yes of course I will because I don't know anybody here at all." I got my guitar out and headed to the back of the big stage that was there at the lake. It was actually made for parties so it was there. Millie was right behind as I opened up the door to Ayla, Malcom, and Jack making sure they had everything.
I set my guitar on the couch and millie sat on a chair by it. "So guys this is Millie. Millie this is Malcom, Jack, and Ayla." I said pointing at them and they all smiled she gave her nice smile back. "So what's your guys band called?" "It's called Calpurina." Ayla said taking off her top to show half of her one piece. "Thats a cool name." Millie said taking out her hair. "Hey Finn we have a long time until we play so we can go out there and swim." Jack said sweating lots. "Ya I know I plan on it." I got up and took Millies hand and walked out of there.
"So we going swimming?" She said looking up at me our height difference was unbelievable. "Ya but I know this secret spot." I smile  and headed towards some woods surrounding the lake and then I come off to an opening where its not that quiet but nobody is there. "How did you find this place?" Millie said taking off her sandals and sundress showing a teal bikini, I just have to say she looked hot in it. "Well I explore...a lot." I took off my shoes and my shirt. "Thats cool." She got in and stood there at thigh height of the water and I came picked her up then threw her out more. I laughed because she screamed and it was adorable.
"Finn you are so dead." I swam out to her. "Ya right you'd never kill me." I smirked and pulled her close to me, her breathing started to fasten. "Hmm I think you're wrong about that Beast." She said as she looked up at my curly mess of hair. "Ya sure I am." She smiled at me and pushed me then swam out more. I followed her as I caught up to her and I grabbed her from behind. She jumped but then realized it was me. "Finn?" I took my chin off the top of her head and looked at her. "Yes?" "Why did you kiss me in the car?" "I did for reason you'll never understand Millie." Because Millie I like you a lot but you have another person you love and it's not me. "Oh." She said then looked back at the sunset. I put my chin back her head and looked too.

It was time for the band to perform I was nervous because it's gonna be the first time I sing the first original song I wrote with the band. What if they dont like it, what if I mess up.
"Hey Finn don't freak out." Malcom said coming to my side and looking out over everyone, "I think we are all scared bud but we are gonna do awesome." He said that and patted my back. "Ok I'll take your word." Jack came in. "Come on lets go out and rock it." He smiled and Ayla came in. Then we all walked out on stage.
"So as you all Know I'm Finn Wolfhard and this is the band Calpurina. I made it with my friends, Jack, Ayla, and Malcom. We have an original that'd we like to share with you all." I smiled and Ayla started strumming the cords on her guitar than me and jack started, Malcom started with. I sing my whole heart out this song City Boy was about a boy that of course lives in a city with a city girl  he likes her but she's dating a boy that is naturally a fuck boy who is called City Tool plays with girls hearts and the city boy is heart broken by this. We sang a few covers and ended. It was still going on but I was hungry and still in my water clothes. I wanted to go home.
Millie smiled at me as I walked down the steps of the stage with my guitar in hand. "That was amazing Finn I can't believe Ayla could play a guitar that good." I laughed a little. "Ya we've all been playing since we were young. Anyways wanna go home I'm hungry and cold." "Ya sure."
Millie and I start walking to my car she shakes as we get to my car. "Ya want my jacket?" I say as I get in the drivers side. "Yes please." I hand her my jacket and she puts it on. "So how was the lake?" I say as I get in reverse and pull out of the parking lot. "Fun I met some people and ran into Sadie and Caleb when you were performing." "Thats cool what were they do?" I let out a little chuckle after I said that. "Kissing behind a tree it was weird." Millie had this disgusting face on but it still made her look cute.

As we pulled into Millies drive way there was a different car that didn't look like any of her families. "Thanks for taking me to the lake finn. I should probably give you something to." She said and put out her arm, "here take some of my blood." "Millie I don't think it's right." I said regretting it because I want her blood so bad. "Finn take it!" She put out her wrist closer to my face and all I could smell was her sweet scent and oh her so so sweet blood. I took her wrist and dug my fangs into it she didn't whimper like Iris did she didn't even move. I was in control I'm never in control Iris always would scream which would tell me when to stop. I stopped she didn't say anything but I stopped. "Have a good night Beast." Millie took her wrist and kissed my cheek. I smiled and she shut the car door. As she walked up her front porch a boy came out looked about her age and picked her up then hugged her. I was heart broken. How could I be heart broken a boy who has barely any feelings for anyone, heart broken. I backed out of millies drive way fast and sped to the cave.
How could I fall in love with someone so fast she has a boyfriend I'm so dumb. I swear.

As I got to the cave I got out of my car and pulled my hair walked into the cave and just cried. "Finn Honey what's wrong." It was Natalia. "It's dumb." "Finn tell me I've known long enough you don't do dumb stuff." "Well I fall in love with a girl I've only known for about 4 or 5 days.." I sat in the sand my arms on my knees and my head in my hands. "Hun it ain't dumb don't worry everyone falls in love and when it's fast...ya know I shouldn't say.." "Natalia what is it?" She got up onto the flat of the area around the moon pool and grabbed my arm. "You will figure it out once you learn it will be magical. It is magical." She smiled at me. "What do you mean? When did you learn about this?" She laughed. "Questions Questions. I ain't telling you anything. But I was your age when I fell in love with Charlie. If you like her go for her," she sighed. "you should get going Finn your moms gonna be worried about you." I groaned. "I know I'll get going." I got up, "can I come here tomorrow's to work on my project for something it's about underwater stuff." She got in the moon pool. "Ya of course I will be here, your always welcome Finn." 
I walked out and headed home.

As I got in the house I saw my mom and dad on the couch laughing at each other they weren't fighting which made me happy. "There you are Finn. Past curfew hmmm. I'm not gonna punish you though. Because you look like you've had a rough night." My mom said pointing upstairs. I walked upstairs got in my room, took off my disgusting clothes and got on sweatpants then layed there in my bed thinking about Millie. As I was thinking I started crying. It all came out as once..

—————————
Sorry this is so late I've been busy with Gymnastics and Track. I haven't started chapter 6 but I have this whole book planned out and I already know what's gonna happen trust me your gonna hate me😂 also the new cover to the book my best friend brit edited it britmariain go follow her. Please comment your feed back I'd love it!💗~ Marae